ip authorization email not received.

2 weeks ago i changed my IP address due to a new modem installation.   my email did not receive the IP verification code.  I have access to my email. I have spoken with tech support for the email provider and verified no issues.  YES I CHECKED SPAM ETC

I sent in multiple tickets and I am being told that it is being investigated.  Every phone number i call for ncsoft results in a waste of time. literally no one answers the phone.  The support team should be fired. and no resolution appears to be an option. The delay between replys is 16-20 hours at a clip and i swear  no one reads the issue or checks the process before replying.  

I asked for help on discord after frustration peaked and i get banned for a week on discord for calling out all the moderators for help. 

there is zero consideration from nc staff. and zero help . 

What does a player have to do to get this resolved? Any direction and help is greatly appreciated.  Imagine if this was your account.

@Hermes   PLEASE HELP

TICKET # 

Receipt Number: 2164900

Lineage2

i have seen an inbox do exactly that , no email even though one was sent , its not in the spam ... check for a view setting in your inbox ,  ill bet that is it . tricky inbox  view setting . its got panes . good luck .

I have read on different sites and posts this issue is related to your ISP and not to NCSoft

If you are using an email address given by your ISP then there is the problem, you have to contact your ISP to allow emails coming from NCSoft as your ISP is blacklisting the NCSoft servers, so create any amount of tickets they won't be resolved at all as I repeat, the issue is not at NCSoft mailing system, is at your ISP blocking the mails.

So, again, you must contact YOUR ISP ASKING THEM TO REMOVE NCSOFT SERVERS FROM BLACKLISTING... that's all

On 2/1/2024 at 11:43 PM, Equadym said:

I have read on different sites and posts this issue is related to your ISP and not to NCSoft

If you are using an email address given by your ISP then there is the problem, you have to contact your ISP to allow emails coming from NCSoft as your ISP is blacklisting the NCSoft servers, so create any amount of tickets they won't be resolved at all as I repeat, the issue is not at NCSoft mailing system, is at your ISP blocking the mails.

So, again, you must contact YOUR ISP ASKING THEM TO REMOVE NCSOFT SERVERS FROM BLACKLISTING... that's all

It is not an email from my ISP. NC has even changed the email on the account and I used a different provider. Still the issue continues.  I was able to authorize multiple accounts on my new IP. The issue is specific to this account. After they changed the email on the account the verification email was never received. I tried a password reset and it was not received. I requested the same think on my other account and it went through just fine.

• 2 weeks later...