NCLauncher2 Not Working Properly

I'm wondering if anybody else is having the issue I'm having.  After the last update this month NCLauncher2 crashed on my one of my computers.  I have contacted support and followed all of their directions.  I have scoured the internet looking for answers.  Up to now, I have not been able to successfully update the patch files and repeatedly get this error:

NCLauncher2

Failed to download the file. Check your network environment (ISP authentication, NAC, firewall, antivirus and other settings) and try again.

DR_http://d35293xeakkyq4.cloudfront.net/LINEAGE2/448/Patch/Zip\Animations\branch2.ukx.z01

No matter what I do I end up in the same place before I started whatever "fix" I was following.  Has anyone encountered this error and if so, did you find a solution?

The PC in question has been running Lineage2 for two years.  There are no other applications on the PC.  It uses a LAN connection to the router.  I am in Administrator mode when attempting fixes.  I have tried compatibility mode.  A little help from smarter people than me please.  :)

OK, i got this on my laptop. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Then restored my laptop to factory specs. Still the same thing. Now on one of my main computers i checked and i can't do a file check. So if they change something i'm SoL on more than one computer. Guessing  after it happens to a few more they will get concerned. And its the same everything that Algarius is getting. Guess i'll find out tomorrow on the laptop, but currently it will not install the game.

OK after maintenance my launcher on my laptop did not work. After restoring the computer and reinstalling it numerous times it still didn't work. No one seems to have the same problem as of yet. So I had to do stuff. Downloaded the game files from 1 computer to a portable HD. Loaded those files onto the laptop. Started the game from the launcher inside those files. On the launcher were it says "scan files" you can look for files on your computer. Did that and it proceeded to view the game as fully updated. Logged in and playing on laptop. But, these other computers that I have now will not check files. So, next maintenance i'm fu&*&*&. Cya all on the other side.

• 2 weeks later...