EXP/The Grind?

LordofChaos

I'm coming back after a couple years of only Random playing.

WTF! happened to the EXP?

I remember getting 10's of millions of EXP from grinding in Alligator Swamp, I could go for days at a time thanks to the Macro system.

Now??? I'm not breaking a million EXP and have to use every advantage just to stay alive.

I went back over some old screen shots from January 19th of 2022,

I duo group with my ISS Heirophant; every buff and event pot, i was getting approx. 18.5 Bil XP + (Bonus of 16.9 Bil XP) for mobs killed in Alligator Swamp, no SP as I was at the cap of 50,000,000,000. I'm so glad NC decided to steal my SP again and nerf the XP Grind.

I guess they were not meeting PAY to Win revenue per quarter and had to shakes things up.

Since clearly we have no nc staff support here interested in responding to players and their queries, let me comment. The numbers started becoming too big, some time ago they've 'cut' 4 last digits (or sth like that) from your XP/SP, but you get the exact same amount of % as before.

8 hours ago, LordofChaos said:

I went back over some old screen shots from January 19th of 2022,

I duo group with my ISS Heirophant; every buff and event pot, i was getting approx. 18.5 Bil XP + (Bonus of 16.9 Bil XP) for mobs killed in Alligator Swamp, no SP as I was at the cap of 50,000,000,000. I'm so glad NC decided to steal my SP again and nerf the XP Grind.

I guess they were not meeting PAY to Win revenue per quarter and had to shakes things up.

that is why people quit l2... they jump to conclusions without having all the information needed, XP tables were readjusted, the amount you get is roughly the same, you were getting 50 bil and  the level was 1 tril ( just an example), now you are getting 50mil but to get the level it is 1 bil... also max XP in aligator should be around 2.2bil/hr if you are keeping the spot clear ( solo).

also do you feel the need to complain? SP in one thing we have in abundance, there has never been a complain about SP.... up until now I guess