Weekly Server Maintenance – January 30, 2024

@Cometcan you look into my multiple posts and support tickets that have not been resolved . This is week 3 and the issue is still ongoing.  Receipt Number: 2165110

how is this acceptable conduct from the NC team ?

When will this GREAT NCBOT Company go back to BANNING BOT's (3rd person programs)????? I can't wait for that post! 99.98-99.99% are all using BOT's today!! Ban these cheaters!! Bring back GM Juju and give him the power t ban these clowns again. "Permanent BAN not the NORMAL TEMPORARY like these last 5-10 years of the game play.. SO SAD!! NCBOT today 100%!!!!

2 hours ago, DCSOFTCRASH said:

When will this GREAT NCBOT Company go back to BANNING BOT's (3rd person programs)????? I can't wait for that post! 99.98-99.99% are all using BOT's today!! Ban these cheaters!! Bring back GM Juju and give him the power t ban these clowns again. "Permanent BAN not the NORMAL TEMPORARY like these last 5-10 years of the game play.. SO SAD!! NCBOT today 100%!!!!

Truth is they know the ones botting are the spenders.  doubt anything be done.

I reported a crossroads merchant farmer (DinaJewel) thats running 24/7.  It doesnt get killed in Gainak when its up and this is the only charracter not being killed. The rest gets ganked inmediately when exeq7er, S and Nedji running their bot programs to farm gainak. They want proof they say in world shout. Well proof is when gainak goes safe again, you dont spam emperor buffs and such and all selfbuffs exact in time. Keybord macro? Can only be used when you dont change screen. After a week nothing happens.

I dont see a bot/cheat warning on the website so NCsoft is not protecting players. I guess it would be fair to delete the accounts from players that wanna quit for this reason and ofcourse NCsoft has to pay back all the money to them what was invested in a worthless, unplayable game. NCsoft is responsible for these actions.