I don't know which server to play on, please help

Good morning everyone, I'm interested in starting to play the game, but the more I tried to find information on the forums, the more confused I became. Initially, I tried the Classic server, but I wasn't satisfied with what I saw in the community, as it seemed to have an insufficient number of players and appeared somewhat abandoned. Therefore, I've decided to ask here: Which server would you recommend for me to play on? I don't mind if it's newer or modified, and even if it doesn't resemble the classic servers, as long as it has a sufficient number of players and is interesting. Could you please give me some suggestions?

3 hours ago, Andreas7487 said:

Good morning everyone, I'm interested in starting to play the game, but the more I tried to find information on the forums, the more confused I became. Initially, I tried the Classic server, but I wasn't satisfied with what I saw in the community, as it seemed to have an insufficient number of players and appeared somewhat abandoned. Therefore, I've decided to ask here: Which server would you recommend for me to play on? I don't mind if it's newer or modified, and even if it doesn't resemble the classic servers, as long as it has a sufficient number of players and is interesting. Could you please give me some suggestions?

if you are willing to play and spend on a monthly basis to catch up or rather to build up your toon to be somewhat self sufficient, you can do that, chronos is the most "populated" server on Live servers that is.. but L2 nowadays comes with a price, I have seen a lot of people make a comeback ( others quit too) but it all comes down to how much are you willing to spend.

• 2 weeks later...