SpellBooks

RizeL

Hello guys,

I got a question about the SpellBooks in Classic. Must we fish for them or we can found them in the shop? Of course, i know that some +40 spellbooks are from mob's drop but for example, I dont know about Empower, Agility and some others that are low lvl skills.

So, why some people fish for them? Do you need something for upgrade it?

Im so confused because in the other thread some people is talking about it, but i dont understand it, if we can buy in the shop... what are they talking about so?

And CDL too. The low drop rate makes me wonder if there will be a spellbook chest in the shop that gives a random book, but of course you will get 100 Break Duress books before you get a useful one, and 1,000 before you DW. This is just my speculation, but it would be a good money maker for NCwest to introduce "hardcore" L2 the let you pay to make it easy L2.

4 hours ago, RizeL said:

So, why some people fish for them? Do you need something for upgrade it?

Im so confused because in the other thread some people is talking about it, but i dont understand it, if we can buy in the shop... what are they talking about so?

They don't. it's itens that gives u buffs lv 1 and u can buy them with fish. Gotcha?

• 1 year later...

so, if i need death whisper... where should i leave my toonautofarming 24/7? is it there any kind of list to know droprates somwhere? ppl are selling those  books (lvl40) 10kk are you crazy!!!? i barelly have a C grade weapon!

On 31/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Tonini said:

so, if i need death whisper... where should i leave my toonautofarming 24/7? is it there any kind of list to know droprates somwhere? ppl are selling those  books (lvl40) 10kk are you crazy!!!? i barelly have a C grade weapon!

You are better of having a toon macro farrming 24/7 in RoA for adena. You will get it quicker like that. Theres ppl farming for that for 2 weeks straight and didnt get it..
A bot in RoA will get you the spellbook in 2-5 days depending on gear.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, Ingwaz said:

You are better of having a toon macro farrming 24/7 in RoA for adena. You will get it quicker like that. Theres ppl farming for that for 2 weeks straight and didnt get it..
A bot in RoA will get you the spellbook in 2-5 days depending on gear.

Assuming the person who is running the bots there doesn't PK you constantly....

Edited by Tool_of_Society