Tyrr Duelist !

noob

Hi, I wanted to know how to set up a tyrr duelist, basically sub / dual class and AP skills. I do not understand very well this type of character, probe with dyes de str and weapon blody +12, I do not surpass 50 k of patk in lvl 101.
If you could guide me with the right items that I should equip, I would be grateful. Many people told me that the duelist only has p.atck and p.skill cirtical .. others told me that I only focus on the hp and secondarily on the patk.
Currently I have 127 of str, I was told that after 131 the stats in str make a big increase but I could not verify.
I apologize if my English is not very good. I hope answers.

PVE Wise a Duelist needs:

Full STR dyes/ Warrior AP tree (patk/element/crit rate/crit dmg/p atk below again) / Light SET for full atk speed/patk / +12++ Bloody Dual with  Crit dmg SA and augment/ about jewels, you will need Ruler Ring/Baium soul/Bless valakas/Lindvior/Bless anthy (if u not rich, AQ Soul/Baium soul/Valakas/Antharas), About circlet exalted element circlet or if u rich, Warrior circlet of authority +5 (red one) /about Belts, if u rich  Ruler Authority and if not use Lidia/Tiat belt / about Talisman 7Sign/abundance/longing,   About augments u need the giant augment +15% crit dmg active skills / Brooch jewels you need,  PVE (Ruby/Opal/Emerald/Red cat/Diamond/pearl) / For cloak you need  Elmore Cloak +15 with 2x  7,5% crit dmg aug/ idk if i missed something but for pve its mostly what you need.

On 9/29/2018 at 6:19 PM, noob said:

Hi, I wanted to know how to set up a tyrr duelist, basically sub / dual class and AP skills. I do not understand very well this type of character, probe with dyes de str and weapon blody +12, I do not surpass 50 k of patk in lvl 101.

Hi @noob, I'm tyrr duelist in game and no is possible have 50k of p.atk in lvl 101, look this video, is the example for tyrr duelist 105 .

Sadly the duelist has little damage in the PVE mainly, but for good dmg, you need everything that @Andouille said in the previous post 

Other video of duelist , and later titan

Archived