PK system pls [POLL to express opinion]

Bushma

@Juji

Greetings. I haven't seen anyone talk about this, but what PK system will we have? I can't remember after which version release, but I think when Reputation system was introduced, PKing became much more punishable than when we had karma system.

I would like to hope that it's gonna be the old karma system, because that's a part of all the things that bring us back and a part of this hardcore game. But that's just me.

Guys, what's your opinion on this? Thought I'd make a poll https://www.strawpoll.me/16566568\

Have a nice day waiting for the launch <3

2 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

lol guys you are so funny... they wont make the game according to what is voted on nonsense polls so please stop it

This is a poll, not a petition. I just thought it would be interesting to see people's opinion regarding this subject, that's all. And it wouldn't make sense to stop communicating with everyone just beacuse you please. Feel free to ignore what is not relevant to you. Thanks!

hahaha there is already korean servers that is 3.0 version or something like that. there are the russian servers and there is also the european server from innova. its not difficult to see what karma system exists. 

they will not change anything because of a poll

Just now, existenz said:

hahaha there is already korean servers that is 3.0 version or something like that. there are the russian servers and there is also the european server from innova. its not difficult to see what karma system exists. 

they will not change anything because of a poll

This is a poll, not a petition. I just thought it would be interesting to see people's opinion regarding this subject, that's all.

Archived