Accounts Locked for Suspicious Activity

sounds suspicious ,I for one am very glad you wont be jumping onto the new server with your ( whole party ) when it opens ,and are you even suppose to discuss game bans in the forum ?  and that forum name ...MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp ? 

Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).”

were you going to bot the new server with those things so you could sell game gold for real world money while you run a million gold spammers through it and make it so I cant buy that thousand gold pair of boots from the mart for a thousand gold ?

and on its first day .

you cant play a game where you actually play it nooo  1 player aint enough ! you gots to have a whole party ...

how many machines you runnin ? how many more accounts you got waiting to put the screws to all the newbies ?  shame shame  shame ....

oh, I think you wanted to submit a ticket to support .

have a nice day .

4 minutes ago, betavich said:

sounds suspicious ,I for one am very glad you wont be jumping onto the new server with your ( whole party ) when it opens ,and are you even suppose to discuss game bans in the forum ?  and that forum name ...MyAccountIsSuspendedHelp ? 

Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).”

were you going to bot the new server with those things so you could sell game gold for real world money while you run a million gold spammers through it and make it so I cant buy that thousand gold pair of boots from the mart for a thousand gold ?

and on its first day .

you cant play a game where you actually play it nooo  1 player aint enough ! you gots to have a whole party ...

how many machines you runnin ? how many more accounts you got waiting to put the screws to all the newbies ?  shame shame  shame ....

have a nice day .

WTH shut up if you do not want to help!

I'm in the same also friend, I need 3 packs for me and two friends but one has been canceled and I can not buy the other two. And the staff does not speak! @Juji @Hime

5 minutes ago, betavich said:

and on its first day .

have a nice day .

get some friends you loser

Archived