Help spoiler. Need advice

Ceylon

Could anybody share how much time you'd have to sit on your ass with vital force to fully recharge your mana as a spoiler at lvl 30/40/50/60?

How many times you'd get to use spoil normally before depleting your mana?

Or just how feasible is playing spoiler with PP vs SE? :)

4 minutes ago, IamLegend said:

When running my spoilers in classic I dont remember running out of mana as long as you arent spamming other skills you are fine.  

That would be tits! Seriously! I wouldn't even mind a 2-3 minute sit every 5-8 minutes or so, but I was afraid I'd need more.

1 hour ago, Ceylon said:

That would be tits! Seriously! I wouldn't even mind a 2-3 minute sit every 5-8 minutes or so, but I was afraid I'd need more.

You realize that basically you are down about 30% for farming out mats, if you sit 2-3 mins once every 5-8 minutes, right? That's not efficient :)

But if you solo, I feel you! :)

1 minute ago, KABAL said:

You realize that basically you are down to about 30% for farming out mats, if you sit 2-3 mins once every 5-8 minutes, right? That's not efficient :)

I solo, but no bad feelings.

I actually enjoy the grind and this is basically why I like so much lineage. I'm not here for pvp sieges or the likes, I just want to sit somewhere in a corner and do my thing with an occasional random friend or even solo :)

1 minute ago, Ceylon said:

I solo, but no bad feelings.

I actually enjoy the grind and this is basically why I like so much lineage. I'm not here for pvp sieges or the likes, I just want to sit somewhere in a corner and do my thing with an occasional random friend or even solo :)

Weren't you the one defending PK PvP? :)

Anyway , I more like you. No really into PvP. I mean, I will if I must , but I am more of a PvE player. I like to farm and do trades , etc :)

6 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Weren't you the one defending PK PvP? :)

Anyway , I more like you. No really into PvP. I mean, I will if I must , but I am more of a PvE player. I like to farm and do trades , etc :)

Yeah, I'm him. I'm defending not to hunt them, but because it's part of the game and I don't think it needs to be changed. 'PK adventures' is basically a third of the beer stories we had with friends when we were playing together.

Now my friends aren't playing anymore, and I'm missing a buffer and a crafter, so I decided to embark on the role and be the big guy. Spoil is a must I guess, and later I'll see if I need a crafter or if I can find workshops. 

2 minutes ago, Ceylon said:

Yeah, I'm him. I'm defending not to hunt them, but because it's part of the game and I don't think it needs to be changed. 'PK adventures' is basically a third of the beer stories we had with friends when we were playing together.

Now my friends aren't playing anymore, and I'm missing a buffer and a crafter, so I decided to embark on the role and be the big guy. Spoil is a must I guess, and later I'll see if I need a crafter or if I can find workshops. 

Fair enough!

What server are you going to play in?

12 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Fair enough!

What server are you going to play in?

Not sure. Judging from Chronos and Naia, the first seems to have the most veteran fancy rich folks and lot of newcomer meat of all kinds of lvls, on the other hand Naia seems more stable with friendlier people... So I'm gravitating towards Giran, plus it matches my timezone :) 

On 10/3/2018 at 7:35 AM, KABAL said:

You realize that basically you are down about 30% for farming out mats, if you sit 2-3 mins once every 5-8 minutes, right? That's not efficient :)

That why wolf is best spoiler friend for solo action :D

Archived