TH

Pedro

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Just asking how much is worth to make a TH on this Classic server (Giran). Any opinion is welcome ^_^

Just go with the class you like the most, I think that will make you a better player instead of focusing on stats all the time as many other do :)

6 minutes ago, SebMcCayen said:

Just go with the class you like the most, I think that will make you a better player instead of focusing on stats all the time as many other do :)

I like TH and i will probably pick him. Just as noob as I am, don't want to be an useless/not funny/no pros class. I'm not an expert of L2 classic :/ 

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I like TH and i will probably pick him. Just as noob as I am, don't want to be an useless/not funny/no pros class. I'm not an expert of L2 classic :/ 

If you like the class you will probably be better at it the more you play = You will be a good player imo

Good luck with your TH and see you ingame ^_^

On 10/5/2018 at 10:50 AM, morus said:

Not to good, since you are forced to use no grade SWORD till you can afford to buy a dagger (which will be around lv 45).

Exactly why I ended up going Human Knight instead.  They should give you some kind of a starter D grade dagger after completing the Rogue quest line. 

Archived