Duo for a Bladedancer?

Jowston

What is a good duo for Bladedancer? Hopefully I'm not limited to just duo for long, but plan on playing with my brother primarily and I have no idea what class he should play. I'm also a L2 Noob so explain it like I'm 5 please :D

Unless you are guaranteed to get into a constant party or have a regular clan party then you will need a buffer of your own. Since you can get Vampiric Rage stews from fishing I would suggest a Prophet. Then, if your brother will make a DD char, you can make a fine trio with his Tyrant, Destroyer, dagger class or any melee DD really (depends on his preference).

Just a heads up in case you're new to L2. Prophets were rarely mained due to their play style. They have enough MP to buff a full party which takes several minutes. The buffs last for 20 minutes so you'll be sitting and regen'ing MP until buffs need to be re applied. They had niche roles much later in the game but for what you're dealing with now that doesn't apply. 

On 3/10/2018 at 10:08 PM, Jowston said:

What is a good duo for Bladedancer? Hopefully I'm not limited to just duo for long, but plan on playing with my brother primarily and I have no idea what class he should play. I'm also a L2 Noob so explain it like I'm 5 please :D

If you're going to play with your brother and aim for a long term gameplay I would recommend  BD+WC. Run the WC on a melee setup and you'll be just fine to lvl up together. And oh boy, parties will invite you straight away bouth.

Archived