Forums

Hime, please read this!

I made the purchase of the pack 30 $ on 09/28 and at the same time it was on the site as an active item, after a few days I bought 800 NCoin and also it was on the site, after the loggin error, everything disappeared but after a few hours normal, 2 hours before the server opened I went to check the donations, and they were not there! The payment was made, the card authorized everything, I realized that several players have the same problem, this is my third ticket! The problem was the company and I am being harmed by this, I hope you understand and return my product, I lost much progress in the game because of this! I would like help asap. Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.

Att, 

Beppler.

Edited by Beppler

• L2 Team

Hi Beepler, please wait for a response from our Customer Support team. They will get to your tickets. While you wait, do not open more tickets or bump your old tickets because that will further delay a response from our team.

@Hime To be fair they aren't answering to any tickets for a while now. I've made 2 purchases: 1 with the code application and the other through the website. Neither provided me with coins. > . < It was some 20+ hours ago. 

• L2 Team
Just now, ZygiA said:

@Hime To be fair they aren't answering to any tickets for a while now. I've made 2 purchases: 1 with the code application and the other through the website. Neither provided me with coins. > . < It was some 20+ hours ago. 

Understandable. You aren't being ignored though. The team is trying to get to all the tickets as quickly as they can.

• Thanks 1