On keymapping and multi button mouse

Ericcb

@Juji Hi there, I've been experimenting troubles with anticheat (xigncode) when trying to asign functions to my extra mouse buttons. I usually map those into window switching (Win key + number) to quickly and precisely change between boxes, but so far both the mouse's software and Auto Hot Key have been blocked by anticheat. What software could I use that Is allowed through xigncode?

Thank you

Eric

I just submitted a ticket about this (and other things). Here is the text of my ticket. I'll let you know what their response is:

I have a Corsair Scimitar mouse with multiple buttons on the side. I use it for WoW. It has software that starts with my computer. Xigncode will shut my game down if it is running in the background. This is SUPREMELY frustrating. It wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't a long queue at all times. Furthermore, the PIN timer to login is the dumbest. shit. ever. Sometimes, I will have a second or two to enter it in before the game closes. Sometimes up to 20 seconds. There is no rhyme or reason to it. The only guarantee is that it takes me over an hour, every night, to login all three toons due to the queues and at least 1, but usually more, guaranteed client shutdowns due to the STUPID PIN TIMER.

Making toons was the most miserable experience ever. I had to wait for queues, insta-create the toon that is auto-generated with a rubbish name, and then get kicked because of the PIN timer (because, oh yeah, the timer continues even during character creation. WTF). Then, I'd have to login again, wait for the queue, and hope to God the PIN Timer lottery was on my side and I had enough time to create a pin and login. Usually I didn't. I'd be able to create the PIN and then get kicked.

So I'd login a third time, and again hope the PIN Timer lottery was on my side. if It was, I'd have to login to the garbage insta-created toon, then click 'restart' to get back to character select and then create a toon that I actually wanted.

I swear to God who in the bleep thought this was a good idea and further, HOW in the bleep is this still a problem. You guys had a golden opportunity to bring back a legitimate classic and instead, you release a half-baked 14 year old game (how in the hell is that even possible) with all kinds of issues. Your response? Juji and Social Media Girl decide to have a live-stream where he runs around being a troll lord on par with a shitty private server GM. The best part about the stream? Everyone was telling him that death is a 10% XP loss to which he replied 'no it's not, its 4%'. He died. It was 10%. FIX YOUR SHIT

P.S. I'm writing this as I'm trying to login to an alt. My 10 month old baby is sleeping. She went to sleep 48 minutes ago and usually sleeps an hour. I was hoping to play. Just waited through the 3rd queue and for the 3rd time in a row, the pin timer went off and the game closed a second after see character selection. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY bleepING BULLSHIT GUYS

23 hours ago, Automatiic said:

Acabo de enviar un ticket sobre esto (y otras cosas). Aquí está el texto de mi boleto. Te haré saber cuál es su respuesta:

Tengo un mouse Corsair Scimitar con varios botones en el lado. Lo uso para WoW. Tiene un software que comienza con mi computadora. Xigncode cerrará mi juego si se ejecuta en segundo plano. Esto es extremadamente frustrante. No sería tan importante si no hubiera una larga cola en todo momento. Además, el temporizador de PIN para iniciar sesión es el más tonto. mierda. nunca. A veces, tendré uno o dos segundos para ingresar antes del cierre del juego. A veces hasta 20 segundos. No hay rima ni razón para ello. La única garantía es que me lleva más de una hora, todas las noches, iniciar sesión en los tres toons debido a las colas y al menos 1, pero generalmente más, garantizó el cierre del cliente debido al STUPID PIN TIMER.

Hacer toons fue la experiencia más miserable de la historia. Tuve que esperar colas, crear-crear el toon que se genera automáticamente con un nombre de basura, y luego recibir una patada debido al temporizador de PIN (porque, oh sí, el temporizador continúa incluso durante la creación del personaje. WTF). Luego, tendría que volver a iniciar sesión, esperar la cola y esperar a Dios. La lotería del temporizador de PIN estaba de mi lado y tuve tiempo suficiente para crear un pin e iniciar sesión. Por lo general no lo hice. Sería capaz de crear el PIN y luego ser expulsado.

Así que ingresé por tercera vez, y nuevamente espero que la lotería PIN Timer esté de mi lado. si lo fuera, tendría que iniciar sesión en el toon creado con el comando basura, luego hacer clic en 'reiniciar' para volver a la selección de caracteres y luego crear un toon que realmente quisiera.

Juro por Dios que en el pitido pensó que esto era una buena idea y, además, cómo en el pitido sigue siendo un problema. Ustedes tuvieron una oportunidad de oro para recuperar un clásico legítimo y en su lugar, lanzan un juego de 14 años a medias (qué demonios es eso posible) con todo tipo de problemas. ¿Tu respuesta? Juji y Social Media Girl deciden tener una transmisión en vivo en la que corre como un señor de los trolls a la par con un servidor de mierda privado GM. ¿La mejor parte de la corriente? Todos le decían que la muerte es una pérdida de 10% de XP, a lo que él respondió: "no, no lo es, es el 4%". Él murió. Fue del 10%. Arregla tu mierda

PD. Estoy escribiendo esto mientras intento iniciar sesión en un alt. Mi bebé de 10 meses está durmiendo. Ella se fue a dormir hace 48 minutos y usualmente duerme una hora. Tenía la esperanza de jugar. Solo esperé a través de la tercera cola y por tercera vez consecutiva, el temporizador de pin se disparó y el juego se cerró un segundo después de ver la selección de personajes. ESTO ES ABSOLUTAMENTE bleeping BULLSHIT GUYS

Archived