Class

Iqz

make the question more specific,first depends on your playstyle, first of all i recommend to play the char you like most ,you will enjoy the game much more, not sure what class skills you like , then go to youtube, melee,ranged,physical,magical,then damage dealer,tank,healer support?, choose your role , then class and subclass, there is too much variety of classes so you question needs to be more specific.

I've always played range dps, I played sps, necro, he, pr .. in this chronicle I do not know which of them is better, that's the real question, nuker or archer? In case of having an answer, another question would arise. Nuker: sps or necro? Archer: he or pr?

Necro is probably the most versatile?  Sps aoe is amazing in mass pvp, but also extremely squishy.  Necro is at least a little bit tankier and debuffs will make it very strong in 1v1 and small scale pvp.

PR is usually considered the best archer, fatal counter is very good.  Very high single target damage, very squishy.

All depends on the situation and there will be top parties of both nukers and archers, one won't be constantly better than the other.

Archived