Reputations

Sinkest

Honeslty @Juji and @Hime, I feel a bit sorry for you. Your reputations are going to be ruined because of your company. If this isn't handled well your names will be the kind of name that if people hear you're connected to a project they won't touch it with a 1000 foot pole. Listen to your player base. Fight your them. Let them know you hear them and you want to make things right. I have been playing NCsoft games off and on since Oct 1 2014 ( I remember this because I saw Lineage 2 in best buy on my 14th birthday and decided to give it a try) and this just blows anything they've done out of the water for me. I was so mad when City of Heroes was shut down and I hated it when you added the cash shop to Lineage 2 but this just breaks my heart. I was so genuinely beyond excited when I saw classic was coming and I told all of my friends hoping to get my old gang back but now when they ask how it's going all I can say is:

"Honestly the game would be perfect if they would just put the adena rates back to where they should be. The exp is fine and the nostalgia is amazing but it's going to be unplayable when everyone leaves because of this. If you want to try it then wait till Wednesday to see if they fix the drops because if not i'm stopping and cannot recommend you trying it at all"

It just sucks because I argued with so many of them that it'll be a great experience and now I just have to sit with my tail between my legs and look for something else. 

Come on guys, just do the right thing. You have a great community here with constant full servers wanting the full experience and we have shown we are willing to support you so show us are support wasn't in vain! 

That's all I have to say anymore on the subject. Now I'll just sit and fish waiting to see if anything is done by Wednesday or sadly I'm out too. 

Archived