Can you chill already pls?)

Missa

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

How about no? bad customer service+ 72 hours to reply threads = angry users everywhere. Change the treatment to users then ppl will be nicer.

Normally I'm very forgiving to customer service type people, because I could not imagine how shitty their job can be sometime.

But this statement is true I can't refute it, the issue has been poorly managed and needs to be addressed rapidly.  If that means weekends and overtime, so be it.

6 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Normally I'm very forgiving to customer service type people, because I could not imagine how shitty their job can be sometime.

But this statement is true I can't refute it, the issue has been poorly managed and needs to be addressed rapidly.  If that means weekends and overtime, so be it.

i dont blame it on hime or juji, they are just employees of the company. But man, you cant have such bad company policies. This new server had so much hype, in every gaming media of internet there where news "LINEAGE 2 TO LAUNCH AN OFICIAL FREE TO PLAYER CLASSIC SERVER", they have HUGE success, servers get overflowed, and you what? you take the weekend off and doesnt matter if the servers set on fire? how many employes has this company? 4?

2 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

i dont blame it on hime or juji, they are just employees of the company. But man, you cant have such bad company policies. This new server had so much hype, in every gaming media of internet there where news "LINEAGE 2 TO LAUNCH AN OFICIAL FREE TO PLAYER CLASSIC SERVER", they have HUGE success, servers get overflowed, and you what? you take the weekend off and doesnt matter if the servers set on fire? how many employes has this company? 4?

Lol true. In my job god forbid something breaks or doesn't work as expected in Production deployment date because no one will step-out of office until sh*t is fixed. And I don't work as a costumer service but as a developer for a software company.

We have a troubleshooting team set up in a bridge call and fix everything in the same day with our manager harassing our asses to have it done asap. 

This behavior by NCWest is just unacceptable. Rate changing should not take long because it is not fixing a bug or refactoring source code, that kind of stuff is easily configured though a config file.

Archived