Forums

So you say that a ban is "proof of cheating?" explain this to me.

saika

Please explain to me why I've been banned 2 times due to suspicious activity, same account, and two times unbanned after dealing with the "appeal team". The first time it was before the server even launched, while we were all trying to log-in to secure names (server down and no ETA) , second time was days later after playing like 5 hours. 

There was someone in a thread saying "well if you got banned you are guilty of botting since everyone I've known that has been banned in my years of playing l2 had it coming" now i say "what if the next time they don't unban my account?"

This image shows more than 2 interactions with the "appeal team"

eIpz2TC.png

this is what the "appeal team" said after i asked for information about why i was banned TWO TIMES.

P4lFBtc.png

PD: F*** the "regular security review"

Well, the new email address and "mail.com" is a bit kinky to be honest :)

I mean, whats the reason for making a new email just for playing on NcSoft servers?

Anyway , if you are indeed clean, you should get your account back! If not, well .. :)

25 minutes ago, Kabala said:

Well, the new email address and "mail.com" is a bit kinky to be honest :)

I mean, whats the reason for making a new email just for playing on NcSoft servers?

Anyway , if you are indeed clean, you should get your account back! If not, well .. :)

33 minutes ago, DEMONSIXSIXSIX said:

MAN... YOU EVEN CREATE A FULL TRASH EMAIL IN A FULL TRASH EMAIL SERVICE FOR YOUR BOT... THIS IS OBVIO U ARE CHEATER JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAAAJKAJAKJKAJAJAJAJAJAJAA

THIS IS RULE NUMBER 1 FOR CHEATER DETECT: HE HAS A TRASH EMAIL......... 

GO CRY OTHER PLAY YOU NOOB

I have several toons from Live and Classic that I have in the past used (Main toon, buffers, mule, shop toon, crafter, etc..). All of these require different email addresses and you can bet that I have independent gmail addresses for all of these except my main toon. Those email addresses are used only for l2. 

Having more than one regularly used email account does not make you a botter.

Yo, you think because you have email screenshots showing someone getting "unblocked" (not unbanned) - were supposed to equate that to NCsoft security being reckless?

Most likely its because you were using vpn in combination with logging into too many accounts via website. Maybe vpn for some accounts and non-vpn for others? :/

Why do you use isolated email addresses? If you have so many L2 accounts why are you creating new ones for classic? 

You see, NC is trying to curb rmt and botters. Your behavior in some way was similar to theirs.

Archived