final UD? my a _ _! -.-

sendry

On 13/1/2018 at 3:01 PM, failfish said:

The biggest fail for me is Nine Aegis, that skill is total garbage, especially if you consider the skill it replaced.

yeah actually that new skill sucks too, but unless i prefer more the old one... besides there is no difference between protection of faith skill and the ud now, just the time and speed... is like we have 2 useless skills -.-

On 16/01/2018 at 2:42 PM, sendry said:

yeah actually that new skill sucks too, but unless i prefer more the old one... besides there is no difference between that skill and the ud now, just the time and speed... is like we have 2 useless skills -.-

I totally agree with you, because the new Ultimate Defense Ultimate Defense should never be called Final Ultimate Defense, because it limits its damage to less than 650, according to what the skill says, however, it depends on your P.Defesa, if she is not good, you will receive much more than that, so you will not limit it at all, the old one limited to 100 damage and still reflected 100% damage, and worst of all, the new Final Ultimate Defense simply kept the reuse in 15 minutes, is it even that NCsoft deems this skill so powerful so to have such a long reuse? What about Reise Shield and Focus Shield that are disabled when we use any shield skills? And the Shield Wave buff which is also disabled, several Sigel skills are like this, full of prohibition, and worse, NCsoft will not solve this, meanwhile, the other class can do several combos with their skills, and the Sigel no, you will be grateful for all this. When we look at the Tank from other games, like WOW, and games that have a lot more players than Lineage 2, we see the reasons, WOW is an extremely balanced game in class, and when a class excels at some point, they correct it with a great speed, NCsoft is slow in every way. In WOW the Tank beats slowly, but it is the class with greater P.Defesa and M.Defesa, is a class that has a great power of survival, he has more M.Defesa than the magicians of there, more P.Defesa than the Warrior, but it knocks weak, but it kills like that, withstands the damage, and kills slowly. In Lineage 2 no, Sigel takes absurd damage from Feoh, Archer and neither does the skill assist in defense.

Archived