Possible Create New Server with similar talking time

cadim

the latter is an easier and cheaper implementation

but they also need to change/disable this event

everyone fishing will just move over, disabling fishing at this point would literally do nothing

I have 8 chars sitting at event boss, 0 fishing, fishing is garbage compared

8 minutes ago, FatHips said:

the latter is an easier and cheaper implementation

but they also need to change/disable this event

everyone fishing will just move over, disabling fishing at this point would literally do nothing

I have 8 chars sitting at event boss, 0 fishing, fishing is garbage compared

8 ?!

I was never at that.. event boss.

Did you got something useful ?

4 minutes ago, Kabala said:

8 ?!

I was never at that.. event boss.

Did you got something useful ?

Three NG items, bunch of mats.

Yes 8, will be 11 or 14 if I am less lazy and unpack some pc's. :P but going out of town Friday............

To get ahead of the obvious troll comment incoming: I am 100% for changing this event to require you to hit the boss to get anything.  But while it is the way it is, I will absolutely follow incentives and abuse the hell out of it for personal gain.  As everyone should.

2 minutes ago, FatHips said:

Three NG items, bunch of mats.

Yes 8, will be 11 or 14 if I am less lazy and unpack some pc's. :P but going out of town Friday............

To get ahead of the obvious troll comment incoming: I am 100% for changing this event to require you to hit the boss to get anything.  But while it is the way it is, I will absolutely follow incentives and abuse the hell out of it for personal gain.  As everyone should.

This makes "Lineage 2" looks more like a instanced game , where you stay in 1 spot and .. "play" :)

Yeah, sadly is necessary to at least try to play the game! But hopefully, they will disable this event!

Archived