Forums

New players lets get going!

Seraphicas

Just getting back into the game. Currently sitting in +3 TW Heavy 3x60 ele/apoc cutter 150 ele. I am looking for a clan/cp/group of people just starting out to progress with. it's obvious at this stage of the game we are behind the curve quite a bit with gear and experience of the game. Lets come together and get some progression going. I am 94 Temple knight/ 85 SwS/ 80 SR atm...if you are in the same boat as me and have a hell of a time finding people to do content with hit me up! Lets get this shit rolling, no point in being salty at vets that have spent YEARS progressing their characters. They don't want to have people in their groups that jeopardize their own progression, and do you really blame them? No point bitching on forums about it. Lets all come together under one banner and see what we can achieve. In game name is Seraphicas,  mail me, pm me, friend me. No better time than now!

4 hours ago, Seraphicas said:

Just getting back into the game. Currently sitting in +3 TW Heavy 3x60 ele/apoc cutter 150 ele. I am looking for a clan/cp/group of people just starting out to progress with. it's obvious at this stage of the game we are behind the curve quite a bit with gear and experience of the game. Lets come together and get some progression going. I am 94 Temple knight/ 85 SwS/ 80 SR atm...if you are in the same boat as me and have a hell of a time finding people to do content with hit me up! Lets get this shit rolling, no point in being salty at vets that have spent YEARS progressing their characters. They don't want to have people in their groups that jeopardize their own progression, and do you really blame them? No point bitching on forums about it. Lets all come together under one banner and see what we can achieve. In game name is Seraphicas,  mail me, pm me, friend me. No better time than now!

Nice post mate. Maybe better is to make a new clan and invite new players to proceed all together. I think you will not regret it in the future. So good luck :).

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

Leo Tolstoy

Yeah I am definitely not enthused at the idea of starting a clan from scratch. I am on Chronos server, kinda hoping there is a clan already established that fits what myself/new players are looking for. My biggest concern really is finding a clan that actually has activity. And by activity I mean some core people with minimum 2/3 hours activity daily, not 100% afk. As of now, I'm just enjoying the game solo, what sucks most about that is there is actually quite a variety of stuff to do w/ a group I haven't had a chance at yet. That being said I am having a good time. Crossing my fingers that L2 revolution pushes people into the game here like it did myself. I have a good feeling that's going to be happening since that game, at least in my opinion, is extremely shallow. Hopefully I can get hooked up with some new/returning players and have some fun. If any of yall have characters 90-95 hit me up so I can try tanking Pelline lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a returning player as well.  Played ten years ago and a lot has changed.  I'm on Chronus.  In game name is Castner.  Playing a Feoh Soulhound.  Currently lvl 87.  I'm in the US and play during the evening central time so shoot me a whisper in game or a letter and I'll look for you.  Tryign to find people to group with and relearn the game.

Archived