Forums

Things are simple

taxydromos

So things are simple for me....devs have so many solutions in their hands to fix the 'problem'
1)increase server slots
2)minimize accounts per pc
BUT...because of the VIP they will not change ANYTHING...because its still a company who wants to make money....
They rather have certain amount of people who paid and they will pay in future than 15k ppl who play for free...also if they fix it there will be absolute no reason to get VIP so less money for them.
So for us there are 3 solutions...
either pay to get vip to your accounts so you can play
either be patient and pray to fix it (i dont think so that it will happen any time soon)

or leave official and try your luck somewhere else...simple as that is for me...and please devs dont tell me that you update an entire patch of new lineage and you didnt expect theese kind of problems...this tells me 2 things....either you are amateurs or you are lying about you cant fix it....and personally i dont think you are amateurs!

6 minutes ago, taxydromos said:

So things are simple for me....devs have so many solutions in their hands to fix the 'problem'
1)increase server slots
2)minimize accounts per pc
BUT...because of the VIP they will not change ANYTHING...because its still a company who wants to make money....
They rather have certain amount of people who paid and they will pay in future than 15k ppl who play for free...also if they fix it there will be absolute no reason to get VIP so less money for them.
So for us there are 3 solutions...
either pay to get vip to your accounts so you can play
either be patient and pray to fix it (i dont think so that it will happen any time soon)

or leave official and try your luck somewhere else...simple as that is for me...and please devs dont tell me that you update an entire patch of new lineage and you didnt expect theese kind of problems...this tells me 2 things....either you are amateurs or you are lying about you cant fix it....and personally i dont think you are amateurs!

oh god..

1) They can't increase slots, it is maximum already, the architecture can't do this. If you want stable server, without dc's every 30 mins because they over populate server, be happy it is 6500 already.

2) Do u understand that VIP players also waiting in que and can't join game? ffs :D jesus... 

17 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

2) Do u understand that VIP players also waiting in que and can't join game? ffs :D jesus... 

No, we don't. That said, you can buy VIP1 for 80 NCoins. The minimum you can buy is 400 NCoins for $5. That gives you VIP for 5 months at a price point of $1/month. If someone can't afford that, then I'm sorry, but they should shut the bleep up and get a job.

15 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

oh god..

1) They can't increase slots, it is maximum already, the architecture can't do this. If you want stable server, without dc's every 30 mins because they over populate server, be happy it is 6500 already.

And to add to number 2) What would happen if you at this point limit each PC to 1 or 2 clients instead of the announced 3. Then you will have just as many people complaining that they payed for 3 Chronicle packs because this was what they were promised.

Archived