New player lf help

BlackBerry

Hello gentlemen I am returning to l2 after a long time and id love to hear some advice from you guys!!first of all I play in naia server and im around 93lvl I have finished all the important quests for my lvl like 10days or fortuna etc.I kept the adena from the begging and I have around 100kk while I see all the equipments are quite expensive so I ask if somebody could help me out!However im thinking of starting a new character would be a great choice of making some extra adena.What character is able to create adena faster than others? Thank in advance

Sorry for my bad english?:)

If you don't want to open your wallet like Peridot suggested then imo you can do Istina/Penny faction quests, at 95 octavis, at 97 balok. These instances drop some stuff. Penny gives the free self rose buff, some lv1-3 jewels. Istina drops tw craft packs, rune stones, blessed enchants. Octavis drops rune stones, r95 packs, blessed enchants, Balok has similar drops with a chance of r99 still I guess. All in all, you don't need to make a new char, just to make adena. Go lvl this lvl 93 you already made. Good luck

On 18/1/2018 at 5:50 AM, DominoD said:

If you don't want to open your wallet like Peridot suggested then imo you can do Istina/Penny faction quests, at 95 octavis, at 97 balok. These instances drop some stuff. Penny gives the free self rose buff, some lv1-3 jewels. Istina drops tw craft packs, rune stones, blessed enchants. Octavis drops rune stones, r95 packs, blessed enchants, Balok has similar drops with a chance of r99 still I guess. All in all, you don't need to make a new char, just to make adena. Go lvl this lvl 93 you already made. Good luck

Np, keep in mind that at 94 you lose the free adventurer buffs, so you can make an iss box for yourself if you would like better solo farming in open field. With this you are creating a new character and have another char to make the same instances.

Archived