With everyone flaming, I just wanted to say Thanks!

GoNoles69

Everyone is flaming about something, and there is not enough positive reinforcement on this Forum. Yes the issue with que is still an issue, but honestly its just affecting the F2P population who are refusing to pay to play a game they enjoy. What bothers me about the que issue is the people who have purchased NC Coin and are unable to actually get into the game to use the NC Coin to become VIP, for those of you affected by this I am sorry :( .

Now onto a positive note. NC has listened to our issues on the forums and have been pretty active in solving our issues. The biggest thing to me was the adena/drop/spoil rates. They were extremely low and just smelled of a con that was used to force us to purchase NC Coin to buy SS, but they have finally fixed the issue. They have also worked on the % Loss at Death (Which was around 10% initially). With these fixes they have won back my loyalty. 

For everyone flaming about how its "not fair" that VIP players are getting better treatment by GMs / Mods.... are you serious? Do you expect the same treatment for someone who is not paying for a service compared to someone who is paying for a service? Which is most likely why the Adena/Spoil/Drop rate was fixed before the login que issues... because the majority of people complaining of the login issues are F2P. (again I am sorry for those of you who purchased NC Coin and are unable to actually get into the server to use it) 

I for one am completely happy with this server. Large populations, Tons of parties being formed, Community in-game is great, Economy is finally coming together, Sell/Buy shops EVERYWHERE just like the old days, and PVP for good leveling spots. I am excited to be playing this server for a long time to come and wanted to thank NC for listening to our issues. 

And for everyone who is flaming about the que yet refusing to become a VIP member, just leave the server. A normal mmo would cost 30-50$ to purchase the game, and another 15$ / month in the subscription. The F2P style is used to give new players (and returning players) the ability to experience the game for free (on a limited basis), and if they enjoy it, they can pay for the normal experience.  NC did not just make the server for fun, they want to make some profit off of us, which is fine, because they are providing a service I am more than happy to pay for. 

And just keep in mind everyone, the server is not even 2 weeks old. There will always be issues on server / expansion launch. When Battle for Azeroth dropped for WoW, the servers were absolute s**t for about 2 weeks, and that is coming from a company as large as Blizzard. So just stay positive, and keep grinding. Soon the flamers will be gone and our servers will be stable.

**Also there is a 3rd server called aden for all you flamers complaining about Que times and "Leaving this game with your entire CP". If you truly have a full 9man CP, it would take you guys no time to establish yourself on Aden. 

Just now, givemefive said:

And how do you get a VIP if you cant log in the damn game.They should have just made VIP a subscription and would have been more easy then this shit micro transaction that is now.

I made my dwarf this past saturday, and got him into the game and got him VIP 1, soooo its doable. 

15 minutes ago, givemefive said:

I just joined so i`m not that lucky. And there are a lot of players like me. What are we gonna supposed to do now? wait for a miracle ?

I sat there and waited, and was disconnected a few times, but after about 30min I was able to enter. Keep trying, its frustrating, but just know once you are in and go VIP 1 you will no longer have to deal with that shit again.

26 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Everyone is flaming about something, and there is not enough positive reinforcement on this Forum. Yes the issue with que is still an issue, but honestly its just affecting the F2P population who are refusing to pay to play a game they enjoy. What bothers me about the que issue is the people who have purchased NC Coin and are unable to actually get into the game to use the NC Coin to become VIP, for those of you affected by this I am sorry :( .

Now onto a positive note. NC has listened to our issues on the forums and have been pretty active in solving our issues. The biggest thing to me was the adena/drop/spoil rates. They were extremely low and just smelled of a con that was used to force us to purchase NC Coin to buy SS, but they have finally fixed the issue. They have also worked on the % Loss at Death (Which was around 10% initially). With these fixes they have won back my loyalty. 

For everyone flaming about how its "not fair" that VIP players are getting better treatment by GMs / Mods.... are you serious? Do you expect the same treatment for someone who is not paying for a service compared to someone who is paying for a service? Which is most likely why the Adena/Spoil/Drop rate was fixed before the login que issues... because the majority of people complaining of the login issues are F2P. (again I am sorry for those of you who purchased NC Coin and are unable to actually get into the server to use it) 

I for one am completely happy with this server. Large populations, Tons of parties being formed, Community in-game is great, Economy is finally coming together, Sell/Buy shops EVERYWHERE just like the old days, and PVP for good leveling spots. I am excited to be playing this server for a long time to come and wanted to thank NC for listening to our issues. 

And for everyone who is flaming about the que yet refusing to become a VIP member, just leave the server. A normal mmo would cost 30-50$ to purchase the game, and another 15$ / month in the subscription. The F2P style is used to give new players (and returning players) the ability to experience the game for free (on a limited basis), and if they enjoy it, they can pay for the normal experience.  NC did not just make the server for fun, they want to make some profit off of us, which is fine, because they are providing a service I am more than happy to pay for. 

And just keep in mind everyone, the server is not even 2 weeks old. There will always be issues on server / expansion launch. When Battle for Azeroth dropped for WoW, the servers were absolute s**t for about 2 weeks, and that is coming from a company as large as Blizzard. So just stay positive, and keep grinding. Soon the flamers will be gone and our servers will be stable.

**Also there is a 3rd server called aden for all you flamers complaining about Que times and "Leaving this game with your entire CP". If you truly have a full 9man CP, it would take you guys no time to establish yourself on Aden. 

many of us where here before GoD and we were paying each month a lot of money and we expected it to work after GoD and the atrocities they made that practicly made the game only for the rich ones there is no possible way to throw one euro on them again 

plus playing on aden isnt an option because its tailored towards south america they could open a new server at gmt+2 or +3 or whatever to off load giran and TI but they wont because people wont buy VIPs

46 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Again,your logic is hilarious.
It's F2P so i can enjoy the game on limited basis and decide if i want to pay,but i cant log in so..in your beautiful world full of rainbows,"limited basis" means "log in screen"?
Cos i have to tell u,it's not the best log in screen i've seen,im really not encouraged to pay.

10 minutes ago, Hakron said:

Again,your logic is hilarious.
It's F2P so i can enjoy the game on limited basis and decide if i want to pay,but i cant log in so..in your beautiful world full of rainbows,"limited basis" means "log in screen"?
Cos i have to tell u,it's not the best log in screen i've seen,im really not encouraged to pay.

So i guess you read my entire post, then quoted my post, then highlighted the area that you wanted to emphasize, yet left out this part : 

Lmfao. I see you have some very selective reading comprehension. 

51 minutes ago, givemefive said:

I just joined so i`m not that lucky. And there are a lot of players like me. What are we gonna supposed to do now? wait for a miracle ?

Miracle at the Midnight - Wake up, in the middle of the night when servers are less full , make a character , pay Vip1 and voila!

Archived