Reported ?

Viky

i come from work and see have 1 hour debuff  because use illegal software  where you see that software  and put penalaty   first  you suspend my trader and keep all my money there on that time i come from work  and get debuff next time will get ban or what ?  first when you put some penalaty confirmed and is not problem

i use discord l2 and chrome   that is ilegal software for l2 just say it and say to leave the game because that really can pissed you

i come to make fun  not to thinking to day will can login with my account or not or will have some debuff what type will be 

sry for my  poor english

6 minutes ago, Viky said:

i come from work and see have 1 hour debuff  because use illegal software  where you see that software  and put penalaty   first  you suspend my trader and keep all my money there on that time i come from work  and get debuff next time will get ban or what ?  first when you put some penalaty confirmed and is not problem

i use discord l2 and chrome   that is ilegal software for l2 just say it and say to leave the game because that really can pissed you

i come to make fun  not to thinking to day will can login with my account or not or will have some debuff what type will be 

sry for my  poor english

Same to me, i use BattlePing. When they lose in pvp with my team, they report me to take our spot. Stupid circumstances.

2 minutes ago, tanriddle said:

Same to me, i use BattlePing. When they lose in pvp with my team, they report me to take our spot. Stupid circumstances.

man i don`t use anything  i just staying on gludio on craft shop and now when come from work  i got debuff also cannot loggin buffers waiting q 500 players +

6 minutes ago, tanriddle said:

exactly what happened to my dwarf... now ill wait for a week for a reply. Reminds me of the good ol days.

6 minutes ago, Viky said:

few min more debuff and can start to play yeaaaaaaa

Same was playing in a party. Was preparing to play CoD black ops 2 later tonight with friends and had to reboot client due to GPU update. When I logged back in I had a 1 hour debuff. Pretty much lost the party and waited 1 hour to be able to play again. Started hunting monsters lasted for hmmm 5-10 minutes and than my client closed and account is suspended.

I do remember fighting over a spot in EG versus a group and they said that they would all report me for doing so. Looks like their system is broken.

1 minute ago, Erupt said:

Same was playing in a party. Was preparing to play CoD black ops 2 later tonight with friends and had to reboot client due to GPU update. When I logged back in I had a 1 hour debuff. Pretty much lost the party and waited 1 hour to be able to play again. Started hunting monsters lasted for hmmm 5-10 minutes and than my client closed and account is suspended.

I do remember fighting over a spot in EG versus a group and they said that they would all report me for doing so. Looks like their system is broken.

they must fix that system because kids love the play prangs 

they must check this reports and if is unreasable report to get  penalaty for that  i have allready friends who quit the server because they got suspended they are accounts 

Archived