Limit Box

Boresta

1 minute ago, Nigro said:

Why should the people afk fishing be remove? because you dont want to play on Aden or pay 5$?

Is it difficult for you to play in Aden?

the purpose of the server was to be free to play or pay to play?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Boresta said:

the purpose of the server was to be free to play or pay to play?

Is free to play, you have to wait in the queue if you want play the most populated servers without vip, you can go to the other server too and dont have to wait.

Great idea. Also vote for 1 main box. Since I am VIP I have no problem with queue, but making box buffers on overpopulated server makes no idea for me. Why you shall have AFK box buffer in party when you can have active one playing it's class proper way? Win-to-Win solution. Let people play their classes and make game more dynamic instead of those bot-box-afk parties. At least since there would be less people and no queue.

For private store use trade chat.

Just now, Nigro said:

Is free to play, you have to wait in the queue if you want play the most populated servers without vip, you can go to the other server too and dont have to wait.

lie, because error happens whenever queuing ends!

Just now, 420everyday said:

Great idea. Also vote for 1 main box. Since I am VIP I have no problem with queue, but making box buffers on overpopulated server makes no idea for me. Why you shall have AFK box buffer in party when you can have active one playing it's class proper way? Win-to-Win solution. Let people play their classes and make game more dynamic instead of those bot-box-afk parties. At least since there would be less people and no queue.

For private store use trade chat.

Nobody is playing buffer classes nor does anyone want to play buffer "the proper way" sit in a party and buff every 20 mins while doing nothing else

1 minute ago, Boresta said:

vip should only be for + xp / sp / adena / spoil not to login!

Again the same logic, you dont even want to support the servers with 1$ per month but want the game to be change to fit your ideas, sure, anything more sir? want a free coffe while u wait?

Just now, Nigro said:

Again the same logic, you dont even want to support the servers with 1$ per month but want the game to be change to fit your ideas, sure, anything more sir? want a free coffe while u wait?

This is boresta to the devs, "hey i know i am in no way shape or form helping you fund servers, but you should listen to me because i care so much about them"

Just now, Dorsch said:

Nobody is playing buffer classes nor does anyone want to play buffer "the proper way" sit in a party and buff every 20 mins while doing nothing else

:D So, you haven't experieced with youtube, have you? Try to search a little bit.

And yes, many players are playing main support. You just ignore them.

1 minute ago, 420everyday said:

:D So, you haven't experieced with youtube, have you? Try to search a little bit.

And yes, many players are playing main support. You just ignore them.

I mained a prophet from prelude to c4.  Dont try to lie to me. You probably play current l2 live and know everything dont you?

3 minutes ago, Boresta said:

Multiple bxes are only good for adena sellers!

Have u ever played l2? multibox is needed in this game for soloing, if you remove the multibox you literally kill the game in the long term.

Just now, Dorsch said:

I mained a prophet from prelude to c4.  Dont try to lie to me. You probably play current l2 live and know everything dont you?

6 minutes ago, Dorsch said:

ehm. ok.

1 minute ago, 420everyday said:

ehm. ok.

?? as in i know how bullshit playing a prophet main is.  Nobody in todays world mains a class that has no offensive capabilites and can only rely on other people for help. Everyone wants to be the person blowing stuff up. I wouldnt have expected you to put that together though

1 minute ago, Nigro said:

When you can argue anymore, do what uneducated people do, use ad hominem fallacy, now multibox is for the adena sellers, ok.

Im done, going to play since i can log in, have a nice day.

Same, i supported lineage 2 with my money and in return they give me priority log in. See you in game while these guys reeeeeee out all day about how its unfair that someone who paid for access got access before them

Just now, Boresta said:

People stop creating support as the main class, because nobody offers them party because everyone already has their supports with multiple boxes!

people stopped playing support because there are very few supports that are actually fun to play

1 minute ago, Dorsch said:

Same, i supported lineage 2 with my money and in return they give me priority log in. See you in game while these guys reeeeeee out all day about how its unfair that someone who paid for access got access before them

Vip is not for priority login but for bonus xp/adena/sp/drop/spoil/pvedmg/lost lessxp

Just now, Boresta said:

Vip is not for priority login but for bonus xp/adena/sp/drop/spoil/pvedmg/lost lessxp

In what world can you honestly be upset that someone paying for a service would get priority access to said service compared to someone who wont spend money on it.

Think about this boresta, if you payed 500 dollars to go to a sporting event, and then they let people in for free before you and someone took your seat and there was nothing you could do about it would you not think that was dumb of them to allow?

Archived