ncoin keep sending to wrong account.

Mage

I'm not sure how you all go about differentiating between accounts with the same credit card, but you keep sending ncoin to an account that I don't want any more ncoin on.  I was very careful, logged out of everything except my toon. ordered again and again and it keeps going to the wrong acc...can you move it now or do I need to try again? 

From a security stand point, this is kind of concerning!

Has anyone else had this happen?  I will put a ticket, just to hopefully make sure it doesn't happen again...its just a support ticket from what I'm seeing takes a week or more...

I would just purchase more and save the other ncoins for later, but now im nervous it will just continue to happen. 

9 minutes ago, Mage said:

Has anyone else had this happen?  I will put a ticket, just to hopefully make sure it doesn't happen again...its just a support ticket from what I'm seeing takes a week or more...

I would just purchase more and save the other ncoins for later, but now im nervous it will just continue to happen. 

Are you buying it from the website or from the toonyou're logged in as?

1 minute ago, Mage said:

toon im logged in as, then it sends me to the site.

Make sure you are logged into THE SAME account both in game and on the website. I know it sounds stupid asking that, but i'm almost 100% sure that is the problem.
Even tho after you click inside the game to buy ncoin, it directs you to the game website, but it doesn't automatically has your account logged in. You said you had another account, so you might be logged with it on the website, and adding NCoins on that, instead of your new one.

11 minutes ago, killerPrice said:

Make sure you are logged into THE SAME account both in game and on the website. I know it sounds stupid asking that, but i'm almost 100% sure that is the problem.
Even tho after you click inside the game to buy ncoin, it directs you to the game website, but it doesn't automatically has your account logged in. You said you had another account, so you might be logged with it on the website, and adding NCoins on that, instead of your new one.

This

maybe..but it sends all the receipts to my account email with my account name on it, so it has to be buying on that account. but then it sends to the other... like I said I was careful to log out and relog in with the right account, especially after the first time.  I did think it was my mistake, but I don't think so now. 

Archived