Change race me main.

Artesis

Hi all,

what i can change me Aeore Cardinal on Aeore shillien saints ? I can this make without change of appearance (human -> dark elf) ?

Enchant skill, SP, EXP in % on LVL will remain?? Class skill enchant is reset on 0 (without compensation) ?

Ty for Help !

L2store Chaos Essence can change (Human) Aeore Cardinal to (Human) Aeore Shillien Saint You keep Level and any Skills that are common to both classes will keep enchants(except skills learned with Rune Stones which are lost without compensation).

L2Store Race Change can change (Human) Aeore Cardinal to (Dark Elf) Aeore Cardinal only Racial Passive skills are changed(keep Level and all skills).

5 hours ago, Artesis said:

Ok, and is chance get prophecy of win?, after awekening this replaces blessing of saha and I have learned  (https://l2wiki.com/Blessing_of_Saha_-_Aeore_Shillien_Saint)? But i have Blessing of Saha - Aeore Cardinal no Aeore Shilien Saint...  And dye are deleted?

TY

Chaos Essence does not reset 3rd Class skills... if you were Aeore Shillien Saint and had kept Prophecy of Wind then used Chaos Essence to change to Aeore Cardinal you would keep Prophecy of Wind. Dyes are not deleted.

Archived