4 hours queue

Roxas

I say, I could put a captcha every 1 or 2 hours to disconnect the users, the fishermen and the bot, who put the state of petrifaction and if they do not put the code in 30 or 50 seconds, it disconnects.
Personally I think I could solve many of the problems bother

2 hours ago, evolutionix4g63 said:

This is business you need to be VIP to log in fast so that's little not fair for poor ppl. But business likes money so if you don't have money you cant enjoy. It is a ''way'' to force you make vip   ''only if you want''  or they have the first 2004 server.

It's not like that at all! It's bad design! Even if you wanted to spend millions of dollars to get NCcoins, you still have to log in to the game and spend the NCcoins to get VIP, WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE as it is! It's not only that free to play players will never play this game, it's also that whoever wants to spend can't play it either!

17 minutes ago, Mousa said:

It's not like that at all! It's bad design! Even if you wanted to spend millions of dollars to get NCcoins, you still have to log in to the game and spend the NCcoins to get VIP, WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE as it is! It's not only that free to play players will never play this game, it's also that whoever wants to spend can't play it either!

Are you sure coz my friends (with vip) log in without waiting 4+ hours .How is that bad design? So lets think about our days. 8 hours sleep/8 hours to log in/8 hours working no time to play :P and if you don't want to vip hours will be more and more

5 hours ago, evolutionix4g63 said:

This is business you need to be VIP to log in fast so that's little not fair for poor ppl. But business likes money so if you don't have money you cant enjoy. It is a ''way'' to force you make vip   ''only if you want''  or they have the first 2004 server.

im vip and im in queue atm

Archived