Problem with forgotten scroll

maxmatuzov

7 hours ago, maxmatuzov said:

I'm a Storm Screamer.

Just finished 7 signs, received forgotten sroll enlightenment wizard.

I'm double clicking on it in the inventory - nothing happens, it says "unsuitable terms"

What am I doing wrong?

You don't need that scroll anymore, just sell it in the grocery.

What is power questing? how does it work? Is it those buffs that I get from mentor?

22 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

It's still GOOD solo XP when you've used up your VP... and a break from tripping over other ppl in crowded Quest Areas... Mentors Power Questing their Mentees(and ppl using Main Class to one-shot MOBs, to turn in Quests on subclass)

Mentor has Party with Mentees(who have the Quest) but Mentor does all the killing(one-shot the MOBS), gets most of the XP and Mentees get the Quest Items just for following around, kinda the same as ppl take Quest on subclass then change to Main Class for the killing, acquiring Quest Items, then change back to subclass to turn in Quest

7 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Mentor has Party with Mentees(who have the Quest) but Mentor does all the killing(one-shot the MOBS), gets most of the XP and Mentees get the Quest Items just for following around, kinda the same as ppl take Quest on subclass then change to Main Class for the killing, acquiring Quest Items, then change back to subclass to turn in Quest

got it, thanks. Wish I knew about this earlier, I'm almost 85 now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 4:07 AM, maxmatuzov said:

I'm a Storm Screamer.

Just finished 7 signs, received forgotten sroll enlightenment wizard.

I'm double clicking on it in the inventory - nothing happens, it says "unsuitable terms"

What am I doing wrong?

https://l2wiki.com/Forgotten_Scrolls

Since the Goddess of Destruction - Harmony update you don't need Forgotten Scrolls to learns skills. The skills can be learned both for Forgotten Scrolls and for SP points in your character's skills window. When you use a Forgotten Scroll to learn a skill, you don't spend any SP.

I just did this with an alt(Spectral Dancer used Deflect Magic Book)... using the book saves you SP(the skill gets deleted when you awaken... it's a 4th class skill) If you already Learned the skill for SP then the Book won't work, if you Awakened then the Book won't work... but All New Skills between 76-84 can't be kept after awakening. Maybe there is a bug for that scroll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 2:29 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

https://l2wiki.com/Forgotten_Scrolls

Since the Goddess of Destruction - Harmony update you don't need Forgotten Scrolls to learns skills. The skills can be learned both for Forgotten Scrolls and for SP points in your character's skills window. When you use a Forgotten Scroll to learn a skill, you don't spend any SP.

I just did this with an alt(Spectral Dancer used Deflect Magic Book)... using the book saves you SP(the skill gets deleted when you awaken... it's a 4th class skill) If you already Learned the skill for SP then the Book won't work, if you Awakened then the Book won't work... but All New Skills between 76-84 can't be kept after awakening. Maybe there is a bug for that scroll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Thanks! 

Archived