Bugg Event Fortune

Repti

Hi

Wen u play Fortune 2/5/10 time and u chose and catch Gold Cat u get only 1 gold reward ...wtf is this ? u cant chose more than 1 time, but u play all card and get 1 gold reward  rest garbage.

I spent a lot of adena and Nccoin for this event and wen get lucky for chose gold cat get nothings. plz dont say wen u play 17 time u have 1 time 100% gold cat reward. i know that.

each 16th play is a gold card, the end

the animation used is just to trick you into thinking you have a chance of selecting a gold card while you actually don't, its just a scam to get players that don't understand how the game works play more

problem is the way its explained does not clearly state how the system works

so people think that they will play 15 times 1 card and then 16th time 50 cards and get the gold ticket, while in reality only 4 cards out of 50 will be golden in this scenario.

NCSoft Answer

" Also, the event The Fortune Reading Game returns provides 1 random Gold Card that contains items when revealed. Please note that every card that will be provided by Eva the Crystal Seer is intended to be random. I hope this clarifies your inquiry."

Archived