My account has been locked out of nothing for no reason?

GodSpawN

6 minutes ago, LightRider said:

RiP, send in a support ticket. Post like these are pointless.

Good luck pilgrim!

I really do not know why my account was blocked, I sent a ticket and an email, I hope it is recovered, I stayed 10 days trying to log in and when I get banned, very nice..

10 minutes ago, DaddyLebron said:

account sharing and credit card fraud suspicion could be a reason, send a ticket and you will have an answer in about 30 hours

I understand, the fact that I log into the account in several places may end up giving the reason for account sharing? Soon at work and in two different houses during the week

give them all info they need and they will unblock your account if that's s the reason you got blocked

6 minutes ago, GodSpawN said:

I understand, the fact that I log into the account in several places may end up giving the reason for account sharing? Soon at work and in two different houses during the week

8 minutes ago, GodSpawN said:

Well, I'm in 2 different places, and in 15 days I'm going to another country, to see how I do xD

15 hours ago, GodSpawN said:

ye i asked the same thing but no answer...

the same answer goes to all...u used 3rd party software locked done...get over it..

and good luck not to get random lock again...

Archived