NA Clan Lord Summit - Open Invitation Saturday 8:00pm CST Gludio Church

LegendaryHerald

“They came from all corners of the world, Dark Elves, Light Elves, Humans, Orcs, and Dwarves…. All the leaders, of all the clans of Aden, met in the Church of Gludio before the Banners, Rivalries, Sieges, and Wars divided them.” ~ Legendary Lord Punish

LegendaryCryer:
Here ye, Here ye

Honored Lords of Aden, in his humility Lord Punish of Clan Legendary, has tasked me with spreading the word of the impending Aden Server Clan Lord Summit to be held at Gludio Church.

Saturday October 20th, 2018 @ 8:00pm CST

The goal is very simple, the acceleration of diplomatic connections amongst the Clan Lords of Aden Server.

At this moment in the community’s development, the Aden Server player base is focused on personal development, leveling, clan leveling and getting to know one another.

This is a period of time that will not repeat itself as future opposing factions have yet to develop and those leaders have yet to meet each other. This offers the opportunity to jump-start that process and possibly foster some opportunities for the citizenry to enjoy some unique experiences by combining forces toward larger goals.

Possible Pickup Raid to follow afterward.

A 400 Ncoin Prize will be awarded to the clan lord with the best sense of humor via NCsoft NCoin code. Winner will be determined by vote from the other clan lords in attendance. 

I'm looking forward to meeting the leaders that will shape the servers culture. 

22 hours ago, Punish said:

A 400 Ncoin Prize will be awarded to the clan lord with the best sense of humor via NCsoft NCoin code. Winner will be determined by vote from the other clan lords in attendance. 

I'm looking forward to meeting the leaders that will shape the servers culture. 

So this is a comedy show!

Archived