CP 40+ LF SWS + OL (ACTUALIZED)

Oreo

actualized reply about the knowledge of this cp.

This cp from the first week of the server was with 2 D weapons from a alliance plan to do some teamwork job.All we can understand how crazy and difficult was to farm this adena for 2 d weapons at first days of the server with old adena rates.the job was this cp to farm more easy adena and buy 1 weapon d for the main clan at sec week.

but this cp, broke the cp 2 days before the plan complete it,they leave their clan and they remake this cp.

notice: carefull where you play,what you say, and what you choise giran.

The reputation always follow you.

46 minutes ago, Magic said:

I think this clan was IMPACT :D

i remember how leader say in 1st day ! collect all adena and buy weps for mage to kill rbs :D

we end up that we had to farm (mage cp) 1 cursed maingauche for fighter cp in 3-4 days, when adena for 2 mana staff were collected by all clan, and they told us as an ultimatum... SO BYE

58 minutes ago, Oreo said:

we end up that we had to farm (mage cp) 1 cursed maingauche for fighter cp in 3-4 days, when adena for 2 mana staff were collected by all clan, and they told us as an ultimatum... SO BYE

Bro dont talk you even scammed clan wh or you gonna say it was all your mats? kappa mode go learn your facts and dont talk bullshit in forum if you dont know what happened.

23 minutes ago, Jynxz said:

Bro dont talk you even scammed clan wh or you gonna say it was all your mats? kappa mode go learn your facts and dont talk bullshit in forum if you dont know what happened.

as a leader you should be ashamed.  0 gameplay, 0 teamplay, zero plans. only rush with his friends. you were promising rbs and etc, totaly bullshit.  and asking adena for wepons in destro and sws. so they were right at cruma  "this is the leader that asks 40k from all members" 

i feal pitty for those who plays at Impact atm.

PS: we also have screenshots. how you ordered Neph to kick all our CP. and collect "as much adena as possible" before kicking.in order you should find Neph better Cp Players.  

1 hour ago, Oreo said:

you take the adena for 2 mana staff at the first week, who the adena was hell.and after 2 weeks you dont follow any order about the plan. and the fun is, you broke the cp plan, you stole with your friend neph all the materials from you clan with name impactII, and now you have the face to come here and recruiting and blame other ppl. go farm now.

12 minutes ago, gxt said:

as a leader you should be ashamed.  0 gameplay, 0 teamplay, zero plans. only rush with his friends. you were promising rbs and etc, totaly bullshit.  and asking adena for wepons in destro and sws. so they were right at cruma  "this is the leader that asks 40k from all members" 

PS: we also have screenshots. how you ordered Neph to kick all our CP. and collect "as much adena as possible" before kicking.in order you should find Neph better Cp Players.  

he has the ball to kick ppl because dont follow plans or terms. basicaly you are a part of this cp also and speak? why you take all the materials from clan wh also? really how dirty or desease are your brains?  and why dont go to organize clan or cp and you compare your self with a leader vs a thief? really how you do that? 

18 minutes ago, gxt said:

Mate let me set you straight cause you are delusional as hell. Zero plans: We had a plan since day one, we changed the plan cause Neph was crying and begging how other mages cp are far ahead from them and how Clan should help them out with D weapons ( did it happen? yes! did i sell all my solo drops from 3 days in stakato to help them? Yes! Did i force the whole clan to help them? Yes again! What did Neph promise in return? 24/7 hours farming for getting the money back + books farming for whole clan etc, Did it happen? No, Did we take even 1 adena back? No, did we get any books? No either, cause even with 2 weapons D they were behind a melee cp with 1 D low weapon that we farm alone as a CP, things that other CP should have done and not cry about gear and items.) RB: you want to do RB but you don't know or understand even the basics in order to DO rbs you need cursed maing for the bleed effect unless you think the mage pt will solo do this. So again whole melee pt + archers were left behind for mages to get their weapons. As for weapons we asked specifically for cursed maing not destro or anything else you idiotically spur out of your mouth with your low  IQ that you try to cover up what you guys did. "this is the leader that asks 40k from all members" have you see any clan that is been based on charity? You wanna be part of a clan? you have to invest in it, simple as that. Rushing with my friends: Its my cp mate and how i deal with my cp shouldn't be any of your concern, the fact that my whole pt was/is ahead of the mage pt with less gear than what they had its a shame. So as for kicks, ppl or CP's that cant follow what i am asking them to do they get kicked, i am not here to hold your hands and teach you the game. My fault was to trust and invest in someone i never knew, before focusing on my CP needs, all because of fake promises (neph) And you guys dont even got the balls to leave with your head up, apart from practically stealing and refusing to help back when it was asked, what you do? you deprive the other clan members hard earned mats from the clan WH. You wanna talk about me mate? this was the last time i even give you credit to respond in your retarded post. If anything of what i said is false please ask neph to come and correct me(note that he was the only one asking you guys to pay back. And lets not forget the best answer ever Rattata: I didnt get anything why should i pay back? in a CP where your DD's had D items to aoe and farm up) otherwise suck it up like a grown up and move on. 

Best of wishes in your adventure here in Giran.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag2gpI6l1xY

lol im not gonna read that last post.. too long, but anywayi entered later than everybody, and for what i saw, main cp of clan was very slow, and focusing on their cp mostly, and about our cp (main cp mages clan) we were helping everybody to lvl up... even their bp came to us cause they were never takinghim, just taking random bp instead of lvling their own...

IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO MOVE ON, BUT IM POSTING OON FORUM AND ONE OF YOU HAVE TO POST IN IT BREAKING BALLS xD

5 minutes ago, Oreo said:

lol im not gonna read that last post.. too long, but anywayi entered later than everybody, and for what i saw, main cp of clan was very slow, and focusing on their cp mostly, and about our cp (main cp mages clan) we were helping everybody to lvl up... even their bp came to us cause they were never takinghim, just taking random bp instead of lvling their own...

IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO MOVE ON, BUT IM POSTING OON FORUM AND ONE OF YOU HAVE TO POST IN IT BREAKING BALLS xD

then why you say to me personal i dont have the knowledge about what happend? hmmmm problem resolved. and btw , tell to your cp and to your ppl, if you are ok and right guys like they try so hard here to prove it and thas is so funny, to return everything they take from us. of course it never be happend but ppl like ratata who is a streamer too and try to be a guy with good reputation but cant cause he answer also here and tell me untrust person,who ratata  the thief, or neph the cp and clan leader who make all that and propably focus the rest cp to make the same, i dont know about melckior the other mage but i can ask around and learn if was part of this plan also.cause 2 weapons in the same cp, and make company after that with the same ppl means maybe is part. anyway all ppl here need to kano, your cp thief 2 d weapons in the first week of the server live, around 800k-1kk and all the materials from the impactII clan.   you play with nice ppl and you help each others you say.  and ? what that means? the reputation follow you  anytime and anywhere. 

3 hours ago, Jynxz said:

Mate let me set you straight cause you are delusional as hell. Zero plans: We had a plan since day one, we changed the plan cause Neph was crying and begging how other mages cp are far ahead from them and how Clan should help them out with D weapons ( did it happen? yes! did i sell all my solo drops from 3 days in stakato to help them? Yes! Did i force the whole clan to help them? Yes again! What did Neph promise in return? 24/7 hours farming for getting the money back + books farming for whole clan etc, Did it happen? No, Did we take even 1 adena back? No, did we get any books? No either, cause even with 2 weapons D they were behind a melee cp with 1 D low weapon that we farm alone as a CP, things that other CP should have done and not cry about gear and items.) RB: you want to do RB but you don't know or understand even the basics in order to DO rbs you need cursed maing for the bleed effect unless you think the mage pt will solo do this. So again whole melee pt + archers were left behind for mages to get their weapons. As for weapons we asked specifically for cursed maing not destro or anything else you idiotically spur out of your mouth with your low  IQ that you try to cover up what you guys did. "this is the leader that asks 40k from all members" have you see any clan that is been based on charity? You wanna be part of a clan? you have to invest in it, simple as that. Rushing with my friends: Its my cp mate and how i deal with my cp shouldn't be any of your concern, the fact that my whole pt was/is ahead of the mage pt with less gear than what they had its a shame. So as for kicks, ppl or CP's that cant follow what i am asking them to do they get kicked, i am not here to hold your hands and teach you the game. My fault was to trust and invest in someone i never knew, before focusing on my CP needs, all because of fake promises (neph) And you guys dont even got the balls to leave with your head up, apart from practically stealing and refusing to help back when it was asked, what you do? you deprive the other clan members hard earned mats from the clan WH. You wanna talk about me mate? this was the last time i even give you credit to respond in your retarded post. If anything of what i said is false please ask neph to come and correct me(note that he was the only one asking you guys to pay back. And lets not forget the best answer ever Rattata: I didnt get anything why should i pay back? in a CP where your DD's had D items to aoe and farm up) otherwise suck it up like a grown up and move on. 

Best of wishes in your adventure here in Giran.

PS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag2gpI6l1xY

nice video btw ;)

Archived