Launch Packs issue status??

LuXuS

Today will be a week from the moment (12.10) that option to buy Launch Packs stoped working.

I saw lots of posts about this problem but administration don's sees this a problem, they don't even pin this as a issue, even support don't give any helpful info.

From support i only recived ".. This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is currently working toward a possible fix. Since the Game Support Team is not part of the development of the game, we are unable to provide status updates on bug reports.."

So i asking @Hime, @Juji what is the current status of this issue, when will it be fixed, and what recompensation we will get for if problem will prolong even more?

Based on support answer we should wait for official statment at forum or webpage that bug has ben fixed, but i check everyday and didn't see anything like that.

Over that, @Juji in one of topics answered me that the purchasable period will be extendet but i also didn't see any info about that so i presume that bug is still not fixed.

That's why i want hear oficial status info about this issue directly from the staff...

For me, i still can't buy launch pack and today is past week so the whole situations is already to much...

Archived