Tips would be appreciated.

Kaitos

Hey guys. Hope the grinding is going well.

I'm trying to study the market, reading a lot, googling, and i need various recommendations or knowledge on things that i don't know. (Haven't played L2 in almost 8-9 years, so i'm rusted as hell)

- Lately, i've seen people selling NG Soulshots the same price as the store, may i ask, from where they got them? As far as i know, you can't craft them, the ones you get from quest or attendance coins cannot be traded or sold. So... Am i missing something? There's no logic in buying SS from the trader and reselling them at the same price. Care to fill me in on that? 

- I have a lvl 21 Spoiler alt, i've read in the forums that a good way of making adena is spoiling at Ruins of despair for steel and selling it, any other places to spoil good? And c'mon don't be selfish on those locations, you know that only like 15% of the server use the forums. You can Pm me if you want to keep it a secret. ;) 

- Also, on leveling from 21-27 i'm doing Abandoned Camp, like almost everybody, you know of another good place? i've tried several, but not the same results, mobs are harder, and don't give the same amount of Xp as those Ol Mahun Commanders. I usually dualbox a Warrior and Cleric, but i'm open for Party/AOE grinding too.

I know that i'm asking for stuff that separates the average joes from the good L2 players. And not everybody likes to share that info, i'm using every resource at my disposal to get better.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Kaitos said:

Hey guys. Hope the grinding is going well.

I'm trying to study the market, reading a lot, googling, and i need various recommendations or knowledge on things that i don't know. (Haven't played L2 in almost 8-9 years, so i'm rusted as hell)

- Lately, i've seen people selling NG Soulshots the same price as the store, may i ask, from where they got them? As far as i know, you can't craft them, the ones you get from quest or attendance coins cannot be traded or sold. So... Am i missing something? There's no logic in buying SS from the trader and reselling them at the same price. Care to fill me in on that? 

- I have a lvl 21 Spoiler alt, i've read in the forums that a good way of making adena is spoiling at Ruins of despair for steel and selling it, any other places to spoil good? And c'mon don't be selfish on those locations, you know that only like 15% of the server use the forums. You can Pm me if you want to keep it a secret. ;) 

- Also, on leveling from 21-27 i'm doing Abandoned Camp, like almost everybody, you know of another good place? i've tried several, but not the same results, mobs are harder, and don't give the same amount of Xp as those Ol Mahun Commanders. I usually dualbox a Warrior and Cleric, but i'm open for Party/AOE grinding too.

I know that i'm asking for stuff that separates the average joes from the good L2 players. And not everybody likes to share that info, i'm using every resource at my disposal to get better.

Thanks in advance!

Dont bother with ruins, spoil looks bleeped up there, I tried 2 hours, came back to AC. 

Buy low, sell high, craft and crystalize armors, craft and sell weapons/ jewellery

Archived