Future BD Main

Snoopy

Hello guys, yep thats it, i have a question about mi weapon, i plain to use duals to 40+ for now im lvl 20 so wich sword will be better for make dual at 40 lvl, i know some sword D grade that at making dual chage grade, but i apeal to your wisdom, fell free to answer better options and any path more efective.

That all good luck and Drop.

Thanks for the reply, ill continue my path, and a doubt asault me, still left tanks on the server? because i want to make a char usefull like a BD but i still considering of make a Sk, if any known in high lvls exist many BD pets? I hope some hero reply this, good luck and drop ; )

On 10/23/2018 at 1:56 PM, Snoopy said:

Thanks for the reply, ill continue my path, and a doubt asault me, still left tanks on the server? because i want to make a char usefull like a BD but i still considering of make a Sk, if any known in high lvls exist many BD pets? I hope some hero reply this, good luck and drop ; )

Really there’s aren’t many high levels. I’d say at the most a very low percentage of the players are level 50s range. Therefore, play what you think will be the most fun.

Blade dancers are a great choice because they are a key role in any archer or Mage aoe party, and you can solo them pretty well with minimal buffs. An SK may also be a valuable asset to aoe parties, but I think blade dancer will be more sought after in the current chronicle. I myself enjoy blade dancer because they’re just plain bad ass.

Archived