Using account created on different pc

wwwwwat

I dont know wat the hell this is supposed to be, but when i try to log accounts created by my brother, there is just no way in hell to do it, cant log on website, cant log in game.

It keeps saying "incorrect account info" or watever, i know for sure im putting everything right, my own accounts created on my pc work fine.

Is this some kind of sick terrible anti account sharing block or am i doing something wrong?

Tried removing the remembered ip adress too, didnt help.

Does anybody know how to make it work?

Arent the accounts linked to one IP? if i remember correctly, while creating my acc there was a message saying account will be linked to my IP only, and if u wanna do it on other PC u gonna get veryfication email with a code

1 hour ago, Glock said:

Arent the accounts linked to one IP? if i remember correctly, while creating my acc there was a message saying account will be linked to my IP only, and if u wanna do it on other PC u gonna get veryfication email with a code

This is the correct answer, you have to log on to the email account on the PC you're trying to use and verify your game account with that PC/IP address.

Archived