Server Suggestions

VitaG

Since this server became unplayable even if you pay Im quitting this server at 29 lvl full D (ill give away all items if i manage to logg in,name Cissney)...I would like some suggestions from you guys who know the game better than its own company to inform me about other servers....I would like to start on a low rate Classic server without que problems that is going to last more than 1 year...I dont care about bots or adena sellers i just want a server i can logg anytime i want and play with my friends....Any suggestions?????

1 minute ago, Envenom said:

Keep in mind it's 3 years alive. I can tell you from my own experience, I once joined no wipe server c4-h5 on kamael version. By h5 (in 2-3 more years) I was hero sph - I was also playing different servers and coming forth and back with trading items between them. I had competition - 2 other really strong sph players so it's possible to achieve stuff on old long lived servers.

4 minutes ago, Barrel said:

Keep in mind it's 3 years alive. I can tell you from my own experience, I once joined no wipe server c4-h5 on kamael version. By h5 (in 2-3 more years) I was hero sph - I was also playing different servers and coming forth and back with trading items between them. I had competition - 2 other really strong sph players so it's possible to achieve stuff on old long lived servers.

I want a kinda new server...because i know l2 servers just start have their peak and then die (everything in life actually works this way,anyway)....I thought official would be the best choice and i still believe it is...but the game is just unplayable atm...maybe i check again in 2-3 months...any other classic server less than a year launched???

5 minutes ago, Envenom said:

I want a kinda new server...because i know l2 servers just start have their peak and then die (everything in life actually works this way,anyway)....I thought official would be the best choice and i still believe it is...but the game is just unplayable atm...maybe i check again in 2-3 months...any other classic server less than a year launched???

Wow is launching classic. Wow takes care of bots and you can actually trade gold into your play-time or another blizzard games/products. Like if you play hearthstone, Heroes of the storm and etc.
I came back to L2 after a long time of break I don't really know many servers, I preferred watching streams and got caught on that hype of official classic.

Just now, Barrel said:

Wow is launching classic. Wow takes care of bots and you can actually trade gold into your play-time or another blizzard games/products. Like if you play hearthstone, Heroes of the storm and etc.

I play wow since TBC ;) best MMO period in terms of action...kinda lost its meaning last years and i mean the farming and gearing up system...i played 2 months BFA not really surprised but it was ok...i just missed the L2 farm thats why i need suggestions...wow is great for arenas i still play sometimes but i also want to farm something :P BTW cant wait to see the Wow Vanilla launch...i don't want to expect much because ill get dissapointed later but i will sure give it a try when launched....

Wow classic is said to be coming in 2021. So long time, but it is interesting.

Other server that is new, is classic is opened in russia, on october 2nd. I tihkn thats pay2play also, might be regionally restricted.

If this server fails (NA classic), then western L2 is done for good, only possible to hope for new EU classic. But that might take time/never happen.
But it wont fail just yet.

Archived