Jump to content
Forums

¿What is the real difference? - Spiritshot and B Spiritshot


1nfineon
 Share

Recommended Posts

blessed spiritshots does 50% more damage than normal spirit shots, but boths increases casting speed 100%

 

pay or not it depends on your damage, if you are a howler with CDL, probabbly you will go for normal spirit shots, now if you are a howler with over hit skills, go for blessed

 

and for PVP always use BSPS of course..

 

the key is, normal spirit shot with hurricane, then when the mob has 1% of hp, blessed spirit shot with shadow flare, with this you will get a lot of EXP

 

 

with my guild we did a party of 5 howlers with massive skills using spirit shots, thats a good way to win a lot of money spending lot in sps, and using massive area skills

Edited by imdieying
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, imdieying said:

blessed spiritshots does 50% more damage than normal spirit shots, but boths increases casting speed 100%

 

pay or not it depends on your damage, if you are a howler with CDL, probabbly you will go for normal spirit shots, now if you are a howler with over hit skills, go for blessed

 

and for PVP always use BSPS of course..

Ty, Source? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, imdieying said:

me, im a 2004 lineage 2 player or 2003 i dont remember, when pentium 4 arrived from israel

 

https://gulfnews.com/news/uae/general/intel-says-new-pentium-only-partially-made-in-israel-1.435404

 

lel year 2000?

I believe that a lot of things have change in this L2 Classic, so that is why I'm asking for the source. I would like a dev answered

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 1nfineon said:

I believe that a lot of things have change in this L2 Classic, so that is why I'm asking for the source. I would like a dev answered

 

yeah but im using spiritshots and blessed spiritshots and works as the same way as worked in C1 - C4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, imdieying said:

yeah but im using spiritshots and blessed spiritshots and works as the same way as worked in C1 - C4

For example lets talk about what you mention:

Quote

blessed spiritshots does 50% more damage than normal spirit shots, but boths increases casting speed 100%

You say that Spiritshots raise the M.atack right? but how much? is this a %?
Also you mention that BSS are 50% more powerfull that the SS is that % correct?

Not saying that what you say it is wrong, maybe in other server or time it was right.

That is the reason that i won a dev or better sourse of how they work.

 

Regards,

Edited by 1nfineon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 1nfineon said:

I got new information, fund this. 

You can say that it gives 90% for both SS and BSS ? it make more complicated.

83GCpCz.jpg

Go to the Shop and you cant see the same info:

R69t8UN.jpg

Edited by 1nfineon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...