Item Crafting Calculator

Jaimi

Hello everyone I created a small Item crafting calculator, will tell you how many items you need, and how much will cost you to craft, how much you will save by already having some mats, some info to have in order to properly be able to use the calculator, you just need to change the specific info for the item you are crafting, it already has an example in it hope is of use to everyone.

• " # "       indicates de number of items or items need it
  • " # H "   indicates the number of items you already have of that specific mat or item
  • " C "      Cost of that specific Item

Crafting Calculator

Hello everyone I created a small Item crafting calculator, will tell you how many items you need, and how much will cost you to craft, how much you will save by already having some mats, some info to have in order to properly be able to use the calculator, you just need to change the specific info for the item you are crafting, it already has an example in it hope is of use to everyone.

• " # "       indicates de number of items or items need it
  • " # H "   indicates the number of items you already have of that specific mat or item
  • " C "      Cost of that specific Item
  • " T "      Total Materials need it for that item
  • " M "      Missing materials for that item, deducting from the total needed with the ones you already have

Crafting Calculator

I forgot to mention what the " T " and the " M " so you can understand what those numbers mean.

For those of you that downloaded the first version please, you need to re download as a made a mistake in the original formulas but got it fix after inspecting the problem so it should be fine this time around, so in order to have the calculator running just re download from the same link but I will add it once again HERE.

If this post is useful to you please don't forget to rep+ me.

Archived