Monsters Droping Spoilable items?

VincentColpa

Hey

I was killing Monster Eye Gazers and I received this two items ( more than 1 time ):

Recipe: Scale Mail

Suede

I checked in all L2 Db's of drops/spoils and the ones that correspond only mention that the monsters only spoils those items... is that weird or normal? Happened with other monsters?

Links:

L2DropSpoil

L2PMFun

L2Portal

Share guys,

Cheers

39 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Slightly off-topic, but what is the most accurate database for drop/spoils?

In terms of drops itself you can rely on l2wiki... but for example monster eye gazer does not appear on it... so I thought well lets search on others DB's...

but on rates you can't rely on any DB

my thinking was... this mob droped suede, so lets rely on a DB that says that it drops suede... when I go searching NONE of the DB's refered suede as a dropping mat, only spoilable

that is why I started this topic. I think its essential for us to have a DB or even an EXCEL indicating mobs location, drops ETC

Cheers

This should be the equivalent to Monster Eye Gazer:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Monster_Eye_Overseer

L2wiki is accurate, but there are differences in localization for some reason. There are differences in some other mobs too, like Timak Orc Prefect being Timak Orc Overlord here IIRC, and possibly some more. It might've changed between classic versions, as the page of this mob on the wiki has been updated a month or so ago (which is also the reason why it's dumb to compare those drop rates/amounts to our current drops, even if the low adena argument might be valid in itself).

8 minutes ago, nbx said:

This should be the equivalent to Monster Eye Gazer:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Monster_Eye_Overseer

L2wiki is accurate, but there are differences in localization for some reason. There are differences in some other mobs too, like Timak Orc Prefect being Timak Orc Overlord here IIRC, and possibly some more. It might've changed between classic versions, as the page of this mob on the wiki has been updated a month or so ago (which is also the reason why it's dumb to compare those drop rates/amounts to our current drops, even if the low adena argument might be valid in itself).

ok, those drops make sense... So i can assume that everything is okay and maybe they have wrong info about 1 monster name right? Thank you so much sir ;)

Archived