unreasonably lock acc!!!!

ufoo

good day I got a frozen account and reason to do that? really davate normal game frozen account for no reason and mainly from mate full jserver botteru i want to know why i have block acc ??? but reported tonight boot? for? a letter to support and unanswered gives me the reason why the frozen account first pulled out 3000kc cze and then the date of the block billed me really upset

LinaInverzní  jste dobrý: D chodíte na pípání trhnutí mě boting check video retard   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQA-DUgm31E  já bot? to je já video                          hello, today, my account got frozen, and i dont know the reason. Earlier today i posted a video with bots on forum, that post was deleted by admin after i posted it, and after that my account was frozen. Why is my account frozen? I spend 150 usd already and i am horrified what is next

sorry, i used google translator. i wanted to write this : hello, today, my account got frozen, and i dont know the reason. Earlier today i posted a video with bots on forum, that post was deleted by admin after i posted it, and after that my account was frozen. Why is my account frozen? I spend 150 usd already and i am horrified what is next

Archived