XP 50% runes compensation

Starsong

Not that it actually helped to have XP boosts w/o adena boost or anything but most of the 50% rune time was wasted for some (that didn't let their PCs logged for days or play more than 6 hrs a day).

So we've had 1st week with adena issues, maintenance windows, queues for hours and other events. Doesn't matter that the XP rune actually doesn't help, but money is money and services are services, is there any plan to compensate the lack of availability of a paid product?

3 minutes ago, InVizO said:

Are you referring to the 50% rune not working on level 60+ players?  I know of maybe 18 players that were affected.

Unless I am missing something here

Ok, so those players have the downtime i mentioned + downtime for not benefiting of it after 60, yep, the scope of players affected is large, the ones you mentioned are part of "other events". Correct "other events" to "etc."

And just because there are trolls on this forum that spam "git gud" or "haha plebs want benefits", don't really care, probably the same people that complain to their wives when they go to a restaurant and receive crappy service instead of taking action in the restaurant.

5 minutes ago, Starsong said:

Ok, so those players have the downtime i mentioned + downtime for not benefiting of it after 60, yep, the scope of players affected is large, the ones you mentioned are part of "other events". Correct "other events" to "etc."

And just because there are trolls on this forum that spam "git gud" or "haha plebs want benefits", don't really care, probably the same people that complain to their wives when they go to a restaurant and receive crappy service instead of taking action in the restaurant.

Waste of time. You aren't getting anything. If they don't address adena sales/botting and other major issues, they aren't gonna address a 'refund' for those affected from in-game irregularities. We are talking about Ncsoft here dude.

2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

You aren't getting anything.

Not only me, everyone, compare this to a free entrance concert, am i the only one in the crowd who drank expired beer? We really need an FDA equivalent in the gaming industry, or more people that respect themselves and their rights.

2 minutes ago, Starsong said:

Not only me, everyone, compare this to a free entrance concert, am i the only one in the crowd who drank expired beer? We really need an FDA equivalent in the gaming industry, or more people that respect themselves and their rights.

Dude, I was banned for 5 days for no reason when the server first opened, do you think I'm expecting something? Nope. I basically lost a full week of my Rune. 

3 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Dude, I was banned for 5 days for no reason when the server first opened, do you think I'm expecting something? Nope. I basically lost a full week of my Rune. 

Doesn't hurt to ask though, i believe you only actually enjoyed the "Rune effects" or VIP period (your at least 30$) for less than 2 weeks, but doesn't hurt to ask for compensation. Businesses never cater to quiet customers, why not even try? Costed me like 1 min to compose the thread.

Archived