Jump to content
Forums

Warcryer guide... new player...


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, juegosensps said:

 

hello, if you are going to party, the warcry is fine, but if your idea is pvp, the overlord is better

 

Ty for the reply... i am planning to be a warcryer since it is more useful with or without a clan... i am lvl 18 now and i would just like to ask if what i would get first, a gear or a weapon?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ragingducks said:

Overlord will be able to cast buffs to an entire alliance, whereas a WC will cast buffs to your current party.

Thnx for the reply... i would just like to ask if many will look for shaman to party on lvl 20+ so that i wil not feel bored on the game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PadreTigas said:

Ty for the reply... i am planning to be a warcryer since it is more useful with or without a clan... i am lvl 18 now and i would just like to ask if what i would get first, a gear or a weapon?

Focus on your weapon only. When you reach lvl 25 you get a free armor set throught the Moon Knight quest, which is similar to top D-grade.

10 hours ago, PadreTigas said:

Thnx for the reply... i would just like to ask if many will look for shaman to party on lvl 20+ so that i wil not feel bored on the game?

Yes, support is always necessary for parties, so you can focus on this character and it will be a popular choice for groups.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ragingducks said:

Focus on your weapon only. When you reach lvl 25 you get a free armor set throught the Moon Knight quest, which is similar to top D-grade.

Yes, support is always necessary for parties, so you can focus on this character and it will be a popular choice for groups.

I  would like to onow if what kind of weapon i will buy? Should i use blunt or a staff? Also, is it necessary to buy a top ng weapon or should i focus on the d grade weapon? Thnx in advance...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PadreTigas said:

I  would like to onow if what kind of weapon i will buy? Should i use blunt or a staff? Also, is it necessary to buy a top ng weapon or should i focus on the d grade weapon? Thnx in advance...

It depends entirely on how you play. Do you play solo? Get light armor, a blunt and do mostly physical damage. Do you always party? Get a robe and use a staff.

I would first get top NG and then farm till you have enough to get low D and so on...

Edited by ragingducks
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PadreTigas said:

I  would like to onow if what kind of weapon i will buy? Should i use blunt or a staff? Also, is it necessary to buy a top ng weapon or should i focus on the d grade weapon? Thnx in advance...


both cases u will farm with poisons so it doesnt rly matter.  low D grade is not rly good option cuz all weapons consume 1 spiritshot. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...