200 euro / month for 1000 QUEUE

Trogloditu

you guys are pathetic your l2store has some crazy prices like 20 euro/ 7 days 50% exp rune ( all l2 off servers usually 40 euro/30 days rune ) and even with that you cash up all that money I have vip 4 pay weekly 50 euro+ for rune+supplies and I get 1000 in queue ? aren't u guys a bit ashamed of yourselves?

FINISHING IS CAUSING THE FKING QUEUE ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB TO DONT REALISE ? WTF U NEED TO SORTED IT OUT A MAP ?

PUT FISHING FOR VIP 4 ONLY AND I promise you server will be NORMAL not heavy with 1000 QUEUE

37 minutes ago, Trogloditu said:

you guys are pathetic your l2store has some crazy prices like 20 euro/ 7 days 50% exp rune ( all l2 off servers usually 40 euro/30 days rune ) and even with that you cash up all that money I have vip 4 pay weekly 50 euro+ for rune+supplies and I get 1000 in queue ? aren't u guys a bit ashamed of yourselves?

FINISHING IS CAUSING THE FKING QUEUE ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB TO DONT REALISE ? WTF U NEED TO SORTED IT OUT A MAP ?

PUT FISHING FOR VIP 4 ONLY AND I promise you server will be NORMAL not heavy with 1000 QUEUE

Nobody, but you cares how much you spend in 15yo game lol.Next time spend those 200 on a good doctor to solve some of your issues.

Archived