10-Days Adventure

TuckTuck

Hey all,

when i was something around lvl 85+, there was a Quest called "10-Days Adventure" from a NPC in Aden called Tulesir. You had to do ten times K85/K90/K95 and open field hunting quests corresponding to your current lvl. The reward was 1xTalisman - Destruction  1xLa Vie En Rose's Noble Brooch  and 1x Old Elemental Shirt.  I guess some ppl will remember. 

Now the NPC still exists but doesn't have the option for that quest anymore. I am not sure if that quest was taken out in Salvation-Update or even in Grand Crusade. 

On one of my Alt-Chars, i just recognized that i never completed the Quest and still have 6 of the needed 10 Day-logs-items.  

Is there now any alternative quest to gain these rewards? (Talisman Destruction/Noble Brooch/OldElementalShirt)? 

Best regards,

TuckTuck

On 12.2.2018 at 5:51 PM, MKULTRA said:

NPC Penny gives quests that gives Adventurers faction points. Each lvl of this faction give rewards. Now they are even better then that of 10-days quest. 

Okay, thank you MKULTRA. I found the Penny Girl. 
So far she only has quests (in fairy settlement) for a max lvl of 98 for me, which i could only do on my Dual (Healer 98). Main is 99. And is it normal that the quest drop rate on that things is like "none"? Killed around 50 of the asked monsters and got 1/100 quest counts.

Anyway, can you or someone else let me know what the rewards on that is? I really only need the Talisman, Brooch and Shirt. 

Unfortunately you can't get the Talisman, Brooch and Shirt on a lvl 98 character. For that the Penny quests must be done in conjunction with "main quests" given out by Herphah, the female Orc standing right next to her, and the max. level for that is 95. If you had been 95 or below, you would have gotten a system notification to meet Herphah, but apparently you already were to high when Salvation went live.

At 98 there is one quest from Herpha you can do - "Best Choice" - which gives you a Support Box. I have not yet opened mine; maybe somebody else knows what's in there :)

By the way, I am amazed that Penny gave you a Fairy Settlement quest at lvl 98. That usually ends at lvl 95, then you get a quest at the Seal of Shilen, and that ends when you reach 97. Can it be that your quest count of 1/100 has something to do with the Dimensional Rift, i.e. the Ertheia girl standing next to the female Dwarf named Penny?

Archived