Discord and Steam is Third Party Program ?

TheRok2

Follow my ticket for my two account they said :

" We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. "

But I still don't know what the bleep is Third Party Program - any of you out there have to deal with this bleep ? And still don't even know what you did wrong ? - truly wtf

3rd party is everyone who is not a part of your contract. That includes Microsoft (they actually mention it in the user agreement: "You further acknowledge that use of the Game may require additional licenses, such as a license to any applicable operating system or other third-party software, and that You are responsible for obtaining and agreeing to any applicable third-party license before You enter into this agreement.") and lots of others.

If you read the part 8 of the agreement, you will see that bots don't need to be "3rd-party" to be a bannable offense. Botting with bots written by you is bannable as well.

1 minute ago, Krissa said:

3rd party is everyone who is not a part of your contract. That includes Microsoft (they actually mention it in the user agreement: "You further acknowledge that use of the Game may require additional licenses, such as a license to any applicable operating system or other third-party software, and that You are responsible for obtaining and agreeing to any applicable third-party license before You enter into this agreement.") and lots of others.

If you read the part 8 of the agreement, you will see that bots don't need to be "3rd-party" to be a bannable offense. Botting with bots written by you is bannable as well.

huh - so it mean anything can got you ban - and botting is not that serious so bot away (this is just me joking) - truly wtf , sigh

Archived