Recovering MP?

blackacid

Melee classes get relax, and it only helps regenerate HP at the cost of mana/sec. Mages only have sitting down (/sit) which helps regen hp and mp at the same time. Your best bet is to pick enemies that die using as few casts of your main spell as possible for levelling. Also consider using poison (which has low mana cost) to get many enemies to low hp then finish them with melee (risky) or an AoE attack. If you want to box then Shilien Oracle and Elven Oracle can recharge mana. Look for them in parties too.

Clear Mind I belive its called and you need SB for it ;p think its 40+ on casters, its nice to have I can walk and still gain mana has if I was sitting. You probably still going have a lot of down time cause skills start to cost more mana but if you wanna solo a lot make buffer char if you want to aoe party then don't really need it and just find party. 

31 minutes ago, SourSoup said:

Clear Mind I belive its called and you need SB for it ;p think its 40+ on casters, its nice to have I can walk and still gain mana has if I was sitting. You probably still going have a lot of down time cause skills start to cost more mana but if you wanna solo a lot make buffer char if you want to aoe party then don't really need it and just find party. 

Yes it is!, it causes the following: MP Recovery Bonus +2.6 while standing and +3.2 when walking. But it is limited to three classes: Sorcerer, Spellsinger and Spellhowler... Check this: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Clear_Mind_-_Spellsinger

Archived