What's up with this game?

Avenda

I would like to know why there can't be mobs in all the empty miles of game area....????

Since there isn't any fast ports to the hunting areas,  I find myself running through "miles" of empty land, only to get to the hunting place to find a hundred elves with their ponies killing everything.  I spend more time running looking for a place to grind, than actually playing..... I'm sorry but running isn't that fun for game play. When this game launched back when, their were mobs everywhere! like hmm.. the devs thought maybe there might be a large interest in the game and we better accommodate the players. Looks like the only accommodations are for the adena farmers now. I spent money for the VIP and can't get any use out of it, since you get nothing for RUNNING AROUND , and then what the heck is with the drop rate??? Is the level 40 players the only player's that need adena??? I don't think so!!! I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! 10 kills with 3 adena drop and 1 spoil??? It's like we are suppose to buy adena, or forever be stuck in newbie land with all the farmers.

I would really like to know how the lvl 40+ (or even better! the 60+) players can afford the gear they have....didn't we all start playing at the same time? Faster leveling for me, means no adena for gear???? I guess since I'm not a child of VISA my voice doesn't mean squat.

Well I hoped this would be a great game again, and it sure has potential, but I don't like the scenery that well to keep spending all me time running around looking for a place to grind.

10 minutes ago, Avenda said:

I would like to know why there can't be mobs in all the empty miles of game area....????

Since there isn't any fast ports to the hunting areas,  I find myself running through "miles" of empty land, only to get to the hunting place to find a hundred elves with their ponies killing everything.  I spend more time running looking for a place to grind, than actually playing..... I'm sorry but running isn't that fun for game play. When this game launched back when, their were mobs everywhere! like hmm.. the devs thought maybe there might be a large interest in the game and we better accommodate the players. Looks like the only accommodations are for the adena farmers now. I spent money for the VIP and can't get any use out of it, since you get nothing for RUNNING AROUND , and then what the heck is with the drop rate??? Is the level 40 players the only player's that need adena??? I don't think so!!! I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! 10 kills with 3 adena drop and 1 spoil??? It's like we are suppose to buy adena, or forever be stuck in newbie land with all the farmers.

I would really like to know how the lvl 40+ (or even better! the 60+) players can afford the gear they have....didn't we all start playing at the same time? Faster leveling for me, means no adena for gear???? I guess since I'm not a child of VISA my voice doesn't mean squat.

Well I hoped this would be a great game again, and it sure has potential, but I don't like the scenery that well to keep spending all me time running around looking for a place to grind.

You got your answer on your first question... why are empty space without mobs?... Well Some Ponybleep*rs are killing everything.

Effectively, Developers did put mobs everywhere at the beginning, but time ago that was corrected reducing to the "normal" mobs quantity.

Is the level 40 players the only player's that need adena??? No, everybody requires adena and the Lvl 40+ ppl are the most cryin about the adena trouble here in forums.

I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! Can you tell me the way to do this? I have no NG Top yet.

I would really like to know how the lvl 40+ (or even better! the 60+) players can afford the gear they have? Can you tell me about which server are you talking about?, In Aden where I am, this is not seen yet. Anyway, I will tell you that they make it easy... Damned gigantic parties using AOE over trains of mobs (letting the other players suffering without mobs, just like the Ponybleep*rs) allowing them do not waste money on Soulshots, and getting "tons" of Adena and XP (The most parties, BR's Of Course, you know who are those who kill servers), that is a wonderful kind of powerleveling and such like that they get the best of everything, and who cares, they will cry a river always saying: "Blah Blah Blah... L2 is a MMO Game to play in groups, not for solo players and Blah Blah Blah go to fin another game and Blah Blah" and what we can say about it? well what we can say is Blah Blah Blah...

I hope you get some answers xD and i'll wait for your answer to this: I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! Can you tell me the way to do this? I have no NG Top yet.

On 12/11/2018 at 4:33 PM, NazgullSupport said:

You got your answer on your first question... why are empty space without mobs?... Well Some Ponybleep*rs are killing everything.

Effectively, Developers did put mobs everywhere at the beginning, but time ago that was corrected reducing to the "normal" mobs quantity.

Is the level 40 players the only player's that need adena??? No, everybody requires adena and the Lvl 40+ ppl are the most cryin about the adena trouble here in forums.

I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! Can you tell me the way to do this? I have no NG Top yet.

I would really like to know how the lvl 40+ (or even better! the 60+) players can afford the gear they have? Can you tell me about which server are you talking about?, In Aden where I am, this is not seen yet. Anyway, I will tell you that they make it easy... Damned gigantic parties using AOE over trains of mobs (letting the other players suffering without mobs, just like the Ponybleep*rs) allowing them do not waste money on Soulshots, and getting "tons" of Adena and XP (The most parties, BR's Of Course, you know who are those who kill servers), that is a wonderful kind of powerleveling and such like that they get the best of everything, and who cares, they will cry a river always saying: "Blah Blah Blah... L2 is a MMO Game to play in groups, not for solo players and Blah Blah Blah go to fin another game and Blah Blah" and what we can say about it? well what we can say is Blah Blah Blah...

I hope you get some answers xD and i'll wait for your answer to this: I've had to re-roll 6 times just to afford top Ng gear! Can you tell me the way to do this? I have no NG Top yet.

Well, you make a reroll up to lvl 20 and use the free SS and pots and buffs to farm. Then you regroup all the adena in one point.

And after that you can also use the 10 day fishing rod of each account to farm a bit more adena with them :P

Tbh I go into parties, AOE or not, but I don't try to solo xp anymore. If you want to grind like crazy for years then do it solo rly >_>

Though I have to agree that before lvl 20 ppl are very opportunistic and don't wanna pt unless you provide them direct value...

2 hours ago, Grimblee said:

Well, you make a reroll up to lvl 20 and use the free SS and pots and buffs to farm. Then you regroup all the adena in one point.

And after that you can also use the 10 day fishing rod of each account to farm a bit more adena with them :P

Tbh I go into parties, AOE or not, but I don't try to solo xp anymore. If you want to grind like crazy for years then do it solo rly >_>

Though I have to agree that before lvl 20 ppl are very opportunistic and don't wanna pt unless you provide them direct value...

I just can't believe that with just 6 rerols you can take almost 300k. But is a good plan having in mind that People over lvl 30 are not getting enough adena... Some People claims very arrogant things like "You really need to learn how this game works"... or other shouting "Go to a Clan", "Make CP", "Go to AOEs", but they still don't understand that not everybody are like them, that use to expend the whole day playing as BR does it. I won't entering into that stupid fight with that people, is better just to ignore them because they will shout always "L2 is a MMO and it must be played by groups of people and.... Bah Blah Blah.." and I ask to myself, if that would be true, why does exists solo areas in game?, but whatever, lets apart those rat kids with no life and just let me give you thanks by take some time and tell me how do you do your re rolls.  Have a nice Re Rolling and Gaming, Im Doing the same this night! :ph34r:

sick of hearing people complain about gold , go out a grind like a mindless korean like the rest of eveyone who has gear. people who complain about not making enough gold just came back from playing world of warcraft and getting the gear with no effort end of story. this is classic , back in those days you actually had to work for your stuff

Archived